MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

sick.gif
roll.gif
i thought a new character was revealed for a second.
roll.gif

almost 2 full pages of one's anger.

it seems like every character can do extended combos, and attack while the opponent is down.

Originally Posted by bamez

it seems like every character can do extended combos, and attack while the opponent is down.
I don't know how I feel about being attacked while down. From the vids I saw it just looks like some combos have unfairly been extended way after the fact. Hopefully this isn't abusable or there's a way to get out of it.

I also cosign the sentiments about Capcom's lineup being iffy. They really need to put Zero in there
ohwell.gif

And
eek.gif
and that multi-post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I don't know how I feel about being attacked while down. From the vids I saw it just looks like some combos have unfairly been extended way after the fact. Hopefully this isn't abusable or there's a way to get out of it.

I also cosign the sentiments about Capcom's lineup being iffy. They really need to put Zero in there
ohwell.gif

And
eek.gif
and that multi-post
laugh.gif

I'm sure once you're down you can roll. But If this was capcom's way of 'balancing' the came, I can't be mad. Can't be nearly as broken as mvc2.

ohwell.gif

And
eek.gif
and that multi-post
laugh.gif

I'm sure once you're down you can roll. But If this was capcom's way of 'balancing' the came, I can't be mad. Can't be nearly as broken as mvc2.

ohwell.gif

And
eek.gif
and that multi-post
laugh.gif

Ain't that the truth
laugh.gif

WHERE THE $+$! IS AKUMA? Come on where are the big capcom characters. Guile and Ken? Please have strider btw
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Nemisis is in it?!? 
eek.gif
Nemisis (along with Tyrant) were deconfirmed as playable characters a while ago.  Too grotesque being the reason.  Capcom will allow wet dreams before nightmares
laugh.gif

Gambit, Silver Surfer, Monster Hunter series, Three Wonders series deconfirmed during NYCC.

pateintly waiting for ZERO!!
Me too man.  His chances are great.  His popularity in TvC plus Seth saying "X fans will be happy" (while deconfirming X) pretty much confirms him.  Sigma is also a viable X rep but I dont think he'll make it in for the same reasons as X.

Characters that we can expect based on the info out there:  Classic Megaman (MMUniv. was said to have a rep), Juri (replacing C. Viper), Frank West, Mike Haggar, She Hulk, Ms. Marvel and/or Storm, M. Bison

I really want to see who this "broken" Marvel character is.  Sentry would be cool

Back
Top Bottom