MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

I dont have the source but word is that starting in November we will get at least 2 characters a month.  The London MCM Expo might bring some reveals on the 29th.

Also, here is a list of outright and implied deconfirmed characters:
[h1][/h1]

Marvel character deconfirmations

• Blade
• Daredevil
• Dr. Strange
• Emma Frost
• Fantastic Four
• Gambit (verified through uStream)
• Ghost Rider
• Kingpin
• Mojo
• Loki
• Punisher
• Silver Surfer (verified through uStream)

[h1]Capcom character deconfirmations[/h1]• Amingo
• Demitri
• Gene (from God Hand)
• Gill (from Street Fighter 3)
• Megaman X
• Nemesis
• Nero
• Phoenix Wright
• Ruby Heart
• Tyrant
• Vergil

[h1]Capcom franchise deconfirmations[/h1]Characters from these franchise will not be appearing in Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

• Breath of Fire
• Darkstalkers (no additional characters beyond Felicia and Morrigan)
• Monster Hunter
• Sengoku BASARA

[h1]Questionable deconfirmations
[/h1]• Akuma
• Black Panther
• Cyclops
• Dan
• Ken
• Man Thing
• PTX-40
• SonSon
• Squirrel Girl
• Wayne (Lost Planet)

• More Devil May Cry cast members

• Power Stone cast members
• Rival Schools cast members
• Three Wonders cast members

Zero and Ms. Marvel are only ones on my wishlist.  Hsien-Ko would have been cool but whatever.

Let the *****ing and moaning begin..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I dont have the source but word is that starting in November we will get at least 2 characters a month.  The London MCM Expo might bring some reveals on the 29th.

Also, here is a list of outright and implied deconfirmed characters:
[h1][/h1]

Marvel character deconfirmations

• Blade

• Daredevil

• Dr. Strange

• Emma Frost

• Fantastic Four

• Gambit (verified through uStream)

• Ghost Rider

• Kingpin

• Mojo

• Loki

• Punisher

• Silver Surfer (verified through uStream)

[h1]Capcom character deconfirmations[/h1]• Amingo

• Demitri

• Gene (from God Hand)

• Gill (from Street Fighter 3)

• Megaman X

• Nemesis

• Nero

• Phoenix Wright

• Ruby Heart

• Tyrant

• Vergil

[h1]Capcom franchise deconfirmations[/h1]Characters from these franchise will not be appearing in Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

• Breath of Fire

• Darkstalkers (no additional characters beyond Felicia and Morrigan)

• Monster Hunter

• Sengoku BASARA

[h1]Questionable deconfirmations
[/h1]• Akuma

• Black Panther

• Cyclops

• Dan

• Ken

• Man Thing

• PTX-40

• SonSon

• Squirrel Girl

• Wayne (Lost Planet)

• More Devil May Cry cast members

• Power Stone cast members

• Rival Schools cast members

• Three Wonders cast members
Zero and Ms. Marvel are only ones on my wishlist.  Hsien-Ko would have been cool but whatever.

Let the *****ing and moaning begin..
laugh.gif

No kidding. No matter who they add, they won't please everyone, unless they have like 70 characters. A couple of posts up some guy demands three characters and then in the next post some other guy demands three completely different characters. I for one am happy with the roster. Sure it's not my perfect version of a roster I imagined, but they can't please everyone.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

No kidding. No matter who they add, they won't please everyone, unless they have like 70 characters. A couple of posts up some guy demands three characters and then in the next post some other guy demands three completely different characters. I for one am happy with the roster. Sure it's not my perfect version of a roster I imagined, but they can't please everyone.
You're exactly right. 

Personally, I was never into comics nor did/do I play many games.  I guess thats why I'm not tripping about the roster.  It looks great based on the diversity in play styles.  I feel like I'm the only one who only cares about how the game plays opposed to who's in.  There are like 8 characters I cant wait to play as with Felicia and Chris being at the top.

I really hope a Fight Club comes to the DMV..  

I see that Cyclops is not on the deconfirmed list. If they do have Cyclops in the game, which of the two would you prefer:

mvc2-cyclops.jpg

cyclops31.gif

I think the classic hooded one is much cooler than the one with hair from MvC2.

I see that Cyclops is not on the deconfirmed list. If they do have Cyclops in the game, which of the two would you prefer:

Sorry to say but he was actually one of the first to be implied not to be in the game during an E3 panel I think... 

He's not on the list because there was no text or oral source. Niitsuma was asked if there was were any specific characters Marvel requested to be excluded.  He put his finger over his mouth like he couldn't say but then made a visor motion over his eyes and drew an X on his chest.  Take that how you will..

Also, some more roster info:
• New characters will be announced every month up until release. At least two new characters every month. The release date will more than likely be in March 2011, although this isn't official.  Game is slated to ship Q1/Q2 of 2011

• Niitsuma said there would be a representative from the Mega Man games. The top candidates would of course be one of the Mega Man iterations, Zero or Roll, who have all appeared in a Vs. game at some point.

• Niitsuma said some of the most requested characters were Phoenix Wright, Vergil (Devil May Cry) and more Mega Man characters.

• There won't be any original characters, according to Niitsuma, like Ruby Heart or Amingo in MvC2.

• There are more Marvel villains than Capcom villains, it's just the way it worked out, it wasn't originally planned that way. Marvel has a lot more villains to choose from.

I read there will be DLC characters for Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Could you set the record straight, is this true or not?

Seth Killian: The only thing that has been confirmed is that MVC3 is capable of being updated via DLC if we decide to go in that direction.

MM Universe and X were said to have representatives so I'm certain we are getting Classic MM and Zero.  MvC3 Twitter asked which Marvel female should be revealed next so expect some more ladies soon.

I guess I should also say that the deconfirmed list means 'as playable characters.'  Some of them will make story cameos.

mvc2-cyclops.jpg

cyclops31.gif

If he were to appear in the game, I would believe his default outfit would be his current uniform in the comics.

YES. FINALLY, AN INTERESTING CHARACTER THAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT SINCE DANTE. This game just went from looking really stupid to just kinda stupid. Now all we need left is Bishop, Cable, and maybe Gambit and I'll be satisfied. Maybe Sentinel and Megaman.

Great addition with Zero, although IMO Mega Man should be in the game as well if he's in. And I guess She Hulk is a good addition since there was only one female character on the Marvel side, and now there are two.

Other than Mike Haggar, I don't have a clue of who the remaining characters could be.

It'd be stupid to add Tron-Bonne and Zero without Megaman. It's really safe to assume that he's in. Pretty sure it's the classic Megaman.
I understand the need to add in female characters, but why SHE-HULK? I go back to what I say about them adding dumber and random characters to try to look more interesting. If you're gonna add a female character, why not STORM?! SMFH.

RE5 "Battlesuit" Jill Valentine & Shuma Gorath confirmed as DLC a month after release.  Gamestop also lists the release date as 2/15/2011.
270557celg.jpg

This Jill may not come with the zombies OR the Tyrant hyper from MvC2 because of the ESRB
frown.gif
mad.gif
.  It's not official but be prepared.

This Gamestop leak makes one of the leaked lists out there VERY credible as it predicted Jill & SG as DLC characters.  However, it does have some flaws as it excludes a revealed character.  I wont post it because I dont want to bring the whole leaked list non-sense to NT.  Lets keep it official in here

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

RE5 "Battlesuit" Jill Valentine & Shuma Gorath confirmed as DLC a month after release.  Gamestop also lists the release date as 2/15/2011.
270557celg.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...finally just in time for my b day

zero looks great..

she - hulk ehhhhh she looks boring. and i thought they said no duplicate characters.. looks like a tiny version of hulk.. ehhh

AND STILL NO BLACK CHARACTERS SMH

Back
Top Bottom