MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

jesus thor is gonna be a beast once he gets inside. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol yea i was praying for a miracle and for some reason they'd put him in...and i wont be able to play it till tommarow

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I wish there was a place that released this game early in Sacramento...=( Guess I have to wait next week.
this.  im in sac... i yearn for this game
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

I wish there was a place that released this game early in Sacramento...=( Guess I have to wait next week.
this.  im in sac... i yearn for this game
tired.gif
frown.gif

I'm from Sac and I have the game. Not the retail copy though.Modded XBOX FTW!!Still got 2 copies for the PS3 on pre order, can't wait to play with the fightstick

We have four setups going right now, all I'm gonna say right now is Arthur is a beast...more notes later

How's the game so far? Is it fun? I'm not good at all those combo's and all that stuff that pro's practice everyday...But I am looking forward to play and have fun.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Skrull looks like a BEAST!
both hypers are
eek.gif

why have the F4 when you can all in one!
His 3rd hyper is the nastiest. It catches nicely too, can combo into it.

Originally Posted by bamez

so the buttons go light, medium, fierce, exchange, and the 2 assists?
Launch and dash have their own buttons.

Edit ---//> Nvm, "Exchange" = Launch?

How's the game so far? Is it fun? I'm not good at all those combo's and all that stuff that pro's practice everyday...But I am looking forward to play and have fun.

games really fun, i didnt even really play MvC2 but i loved this one, its pretty easy to pick up and play
My team so far from playing today is Chris/Arthur/Hagger

IDC what anyone says Sentinel is still ridiculous 
laugh.gif

wow, looks like some people has got an early crack at the game. I'll have to wait until next week like most of the people...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Thor looking beastly
eek.gif

Dante
Ironman
Thor

pimp.gif
honestly i was terrible with Thor and i didnt see anyone else there play good with him either
hes a tank but in actual matches most of his moves came out way to slow to really be affective, but you never know what'll happen once people get better with him 
ohwell.gif

dante is killer, as is deadpool...arthur is awesome...Played after work today for a couple hours. Launch button, as well as team air combos are way too easy, but makes for an easy to pick up fighter.

Back
Top Bottom