MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

How's the game so far? Is it fun? I'm not good at all those combo's and all that stuff that pro's practice everyday...But I am looking forward to play and have fun.

games really fun, i didnt even really play MvC2 but i loved this one, its pretty easy to pick up and play
My team so far from playing today is Chris/Arthur/Hagger

IDC what anyone says Sentinel is still ridiculous 
laugh.gif

post some vids on youtube bro!

Man, if they include the many popular characters they left out in the DLC, then this has the potential to be the first game to make more money off the DLC than the original game.

man i need this game already going to be calling all the shops i know tomorrow afternoon btw dante/deadpool/wesker >>>>

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Man, if they include the many popular characters they left out in the DLC, then this has the potential to be the first game to make more money off the DLC than the original game.
Easily. Thats why it could be a win/win for Capcom/Marvel

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

How's the game so far? Is it fun? I'm not good at all those combo's and all that stuff that pro's practice everyday...But I am looking forward to play and have fun.

games really fun, i didnt even really play MvC2 but i loved this one, its pretty easy to pick up and play
My team so far from playing today is Chris/Arthur/Hagger

IDC what anyone says Sentinel is still ridiculous 
laugh.gif

post some vids on youtube bro!

word, I figured that it being a new game they would dumb down Sentinel a bit like they did with Magnus but Fail on my end.

Originally Posted by jfreak23

just called this place in L.A they got theirs in today but they are all reserved
mad.gif
mad.gif

i would go to the store and ask them...you never know they might sell it to you.

you get a steel case, comic book, the dlc code which can be used in a month and if you ordered from capcom you also get a shuma gorath shirt. The reg edition just gets you the game in a regular case.

$10 more for the special edition!! capcom.com might still do a preorder special, free shipping + a tshirt.

Back
Top Bottom