Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

Fitz has to go in the simp hall of fame[emoji]128557[/emoji]
Coulson just jumping like he about that life[emoji]128557[/emoji]
My man Mack [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Coulson doing that Cap dive in to the portal was dope :pimp: Immediately being knocked out by landing was not :lol:

Didn't expect my girl Constance Zimmer to catch that bullet so early but it totally made Ward relevant again.

Scumbag Jemma basically admitted she laughed at Ward's terrible jokes in hopes of smashing him.

As soon as Ros was saying she was going back to work and that she'd be ok, I had a feeling she'd get got. Didn't expect it a few seconds later though. coulson needs to get a Winter Soldier type hand.

Welp. Jemma just adding onto her thotness now. I'm sure her and Skye used those goggles where you can see threw the clothes together in season 1. Ward could have smashed all 3 of the women if he wanted :rofl: fitz out here struggling to get a kiss from Simmons.

Last edited:
I thought Coulson was the man when he dove into that portal... and then he wasn't :lol: My dude Fitz is really going to hell and back for this ungrateful woman. Talking about not wanting to be in a world without Simmons :x Mack needs to be calling the shots full time.

Ward could have smashed all 3 of the women if he wanted :rofl: fitz out here struggling to get a kiss from Simmons.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How was she bein "tortured' and screamin & ****, and comes out with a scratch on her cheek? The hell was she screaming for? What'd they do, dry her panties after Ward left?

How was she bein "tortured' and screamin & ****, and comes out with a scratch on her cheek? The hell was she screaming for? What'd they do, dry her panties after Ward left?
She was probably letting ward hit. Wouldn't be surprising after what she said. She was tied up in a room all alone with him

Still haven't seen the episode. But damn Jemma really let the inner *** out huh?

My boy Fitz too good for that thot smh

I would say she needs to get her train ran by hydra agents but she might enjoy it

Last edited:

She was probably letting ward hit. Wouldn't be surprising after what she said. She was tied up in a room all alone with him

Ward was in with Fitz listening tho man, it wasn't Ward. Maybe she gave it up to the other guy, but not Ward.

But yeah, if Ward wasn't in that room, I'd bet it all she was taking it all with those screams and nothin but a little scratch on her cheek. :lol:

Ward was in with Fitz listening tho man, it wasn't Ward. Maybe she gave it up to the other guy, but not Ward.

But yeah, if Ward wasn't in that room, I'd bet it all she was taking it all with those screams and nothin but a little scratch on her cheek. :lol:
Yea but after colson called with wards brother he went back into the room with jemma by himself saying how your gonna tell me everything you know now. Then it went back to fits and all you heard was her scream cause of ward

I figure when Malick is out of the way and when Coulson locates the inhumans he's taken is when the secret warrior squad will get going. Right now, it's just Daisy, Joey and Lincoln. With damn near everyone gone, I thought that was a great way t and time to start the team

Last edited:
I'm done with Fitz man :lol:.
"I'm not strong enough to lose you again." "Come back to me Fitz."
"I will.....with Will."

C'mon man....he is beyond help :lol:

I definitely think Will is the creature now.

I'm done with Fitz man :lol:.
"I'm not strong enough to lose you again." "Come back to me Fitz."
"I will.....with Will."

C'mon man....he is beyond help :lol:

I definitely think Will is the creature now.
:rofl:

I'm not strong enough to lose you again. But I'm strong enough to hear you from the other room getting your back blown out so I'm gonna bring back will.

Last edited:
Jemma is scumbag through and through. Fitz is too good for her. I'm hoping Fitz volunteered so that he can kill Will but knowing Fitz he will probably end up buying William's condoms.

Back
Top Bottom