Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

And I don't care what anyone says, Hunter is lowkey comedy in the show.

Like dude waving to make sure it was them on the infrared map

"just making sure"

:lol:

Why does everyone in this thread want Fitz to turn heel lol

A heel turn would allow him to flourish with a woman worthy of his time. Jemma looked at son like an afterTHOT, while see longed for the warm embrace from evil Will. She was disappointed Fitz came back.

Last edited:
Don't care what yall say Hunter is on my short list for characters I want dead on this show. Ward still at the top.

Why does everyone in this thread want Fitz to turn heel lol
Cuz he'd be great at it. His whole story so far is the origin of most mad scientists turned super villains. Always taking Ls, being a simp, anti-social attitude, etc.

He just needs that trigger to push him over the edge like Simmons completely shutting him down and rejecting him or if Simmons dies and it's all his fault or maybe a science experiment gone wrong where his face/body is forever disfigured :lol:
It's because he would achieve Killgrave levels of villainy.
He honestly would if written right.

Also this whole idea by some of yall that Fitz is a good guy and likable and deserves a better woman or a few Ws is pathetically hilarious. What is there to like? Why root for dude? Son is a loser?

Got amel over here rooting for the fact that the guy who was stranded on a planet for 15 years and ends up possessed by an alien and wanting Fitz to end up with Simmons while still calling her a ho and what not :smh:

Last edited:
Hero? :lol: One of the greatest?

STOP

Son does his part. Bruh's whole story is cut out for villainy though.

Last edited:
Might be a reach but it's like they see some of themselves in him or his situation. :nerd:

I was fascinated at how long the discussion was after that Simmons episode.

Main thing on my mind was that damn phone battery that lasted for MONTHS...imagine the camera on that thing :pimp:

The one thing that surprised me about Will was the reveal that he was killed when Fitz rescued Jemma.

I loved how Coulson killed Ward. Ward gave him a broken heart and he returned the favor.

Joey and Hunter are pretty funny. Nice fake out with Joey. I really thought he was going to die all season.

What was up with that awkward *** look between Fitz and Coulson? 

Obviously Director C killed ward and Fitz kind of killed will. The screen shot exchange was just weird...

I'm kind of excited that thing got through, I want to see what its power is like and how he goes about planning destruction. 

roll.gif
At scumbag Overlord Ward bringing back coulsons Bionic hand. 

When did fitz learn fighting skills? They showed Daisy get training by May and Ward, but Fitz was always the scientist that ran or did something nerd like to help out when trouble came. Now he's taking on Gods running at 10%? 

Shield inhuman trio is pretty powerful. Electricity, metal and vibrations. Makes me upset that aos cgi is not like Supergirl's

Hero? :lol: One of the greatest?

STOP

Son does his part. Bruh's whole story is cut out for villainy though.

Don't hate, b
I actually don't hate dude at all.

My initial opinion of Fitz and Simmons hasn't changed much since S1. They're kind of annoying. I'd trade them for one hot genius Blasian scientist in a second.

Since then they've had a focused subplot story on them and it's revealed Fitz simping personality to me. I'm not a fan of simps. They need to get an angle for Jemma though. They dropped the she hates Inhumans pretty quick unless her freeing Lash is apart of that. They showed her survival skills in that one ep on the planet and her actually falling for a guy but not much about her independently.
What was up with that awkward *** look between Fitz and Coulson? 
That was that you can't tell her the truth about anything and we gonna make up a good lie look.

Last edited:
I actually don't hate dude at all.

My initial opinion of Fitz and Simmons hasn't changed much since S1. They're kind of annoying. I'd trade them for one hot genius Blasian

Not too many Blasian scientists being represented on the small screen. :smh:

Bout to watch all the L's Fitz took in this episode soon as I get off work.

He took some situational Ls but I guess in the end got a W.

I'm guessing he can convince himself he killed an alien monster more so than killed a person by defending himself.

Coulson literally caved in Ward's chest with his vibranium hand only for him to come back as Zombie Ward.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

This fool reaching Goku status, even when he dies he comes back.

The Will reveal you could see coming a mile a way. With how much Hydra was hyping the alien you'd think it would've had a humanoid body, not be a big *** slug.

Would've rather it transform into it true form rather than slither outta Will's body after he got got.

Gemma really didn't give a damn about Fitz when he came back.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

that portal closing sure did take its time :lol:...I mean Fitz with Will's body was the nearest and it was like 1/4th portal opening left, and Coulson and Ward were pretty far back. And then the slug was able to sludge its way from Will's body to Wards body, reanimate him, and back to the portal. I'm guessing the alien either has teleporting powers within one planet or supersonic speed ability. 0]

And then the escape from the castle, wasn't hydra coming in through the same way they blockaded with stuff so within that timeframe of the castle exploding they defeated hydra at the door, walked to the containment area with the inhumans, and found Lash's module? or did they go through the sewer entrance, circled back and went through the front door of the castle and walked to the inhumans containment area all while the rockets were coming down? :lol:

really nitpicking, but it just stuck out like sore thumb for me like damn :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom