Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

We'll probably get flashbacks of the escape when the show returns. I'm more curious as to how they all got to that white pod in time let alone getting through the portal.

So we not gon bring up how TERRIBLE that castle they blew up looked? That was some of the worst cgi I've seen in a minute. I thought we left that kind of cgi in the 90s.

The ward story line I'm not mad at.... The rest of the story tho.... I am not happy with this season was amazing and then this episode was mediocre at best
Lash is gonna get the death lock treatment I feel and we won't see him again smh they both better come back
As for ward becoming hive or the "hydra God" or whatever they r gonna call him is fine with me I would of rather seen fitz get beat up by wars and then fitz become the evil monster but ehh whatever I ain't the writer

For some reason they are hell bent on making Ward this super, evil guy.
He's just never been that fascinating of a character to me and getting his chest cracked and left for dead would have been perfect but as soon as I saw the worm, I turned to my wife and said
"Dat ***** ain't dead"[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Only thing I was disappointed with was Lash this season. Instead of the same Jeykll and Hyde storyline(See Daisy's dad) it would have been dope for him to have been the true big bad from the planet/other planet.
The Simmons storyline unfortunately a lot of dudes have lived but I know NT(where the Macks and Playas dwell) won't admit it though[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
If that slug would of turned out to be an actual person/monster in stead and then came back to earth to have lash murder it cause it's inhuman and that's what he does would have been awesome...

(This would be if "it" was a monster/inhuman) had them go to the other plant find will and then have them get to the portal back to earth and the monster start to follow/ chase them threw the portal and then have the monster start causing a ruckus In the portal room on earth and then have lash step in and let lash and the monster have a stare down then start to charge at each other like a battle and that's were it ends and we have to wait for next episode/ continue of the season and next episode would start with lash and the monster fighting and destroying the castle to have who come beat them both down and save the day... Who?? Wait for it........
Death lock

Come on that would have been dope to see and I wouldn't of been mad at that.... Maybe I smoked to much and got to creative but I think it was a good idea haha

That actually would have been a much better ending then the kumbya ending the audience received.
There was no real tension even as the portal was closing for me and to have it play out that way would have been cool.
Hell they could have left the Lash reveal for next season and actually saved Will, Coulson left Ward to die/survive on his own on the planet.
Once Will came through the portal, everybody could be all happy(except Fitz) and actually built up the tension between Lash(Andrew)and him revealing both of their true states leaving both May and Simmons destroyed.
**** could have been played out in so many different scenarios for epicness but they always go the safe route.
I don't know if it's Marvel or Disney say but watching Jessica Jones and Daredevil has me side eyeing this series.
If Cage is as epic(as I hope it to be) Joss Whedon needs to start taking the chances like he did with Buffy.

Last edited:
Joss don't run this show. His Sister in Law and Brother do. I honestly believe ABC is holding this show back. Netflix shows that the Marvel TV Division can do good. Get this off network tv.

Joss don't run this show. His Sister in Law and Brother do. I honestly believe ABC is holding this show back. Netflix shows that the Marvel TV Division can do good. Get this off network tv.

Maybe if this was a season or two ago I would agree with you. But I don't have any problems with any part of the third season so far. I don't see this show needing gratuitous violence or nudity like that.

It could do better in the special effects department but so can the Netflix shows.

Last edited:
Nah, I'm kinda done blaming the network for stuff like this.

This is down to the writers and showrunner. This is strictly a quality and storytelling issue. Not about going dark or being too edgy or violence or sex or language. They got the bigger budget, they should be getting the best writers to pen this sic-fi/espionage/action show. There's been a bunch of really good to flat out great shows on network tv with strong storytelling. ABC/Disney can't be the scapegoat for why it's not consistently good.

Midseason finale definitely could've been better.

Last edited:
It's not about nudity or violence, but the art of storytelling. They literally recycled Lash and Daisy's dad storyline[emoji]128557[/emoji]
The parallels are crazy. Plus it's too predictable and the talent they have for actors is insane for them to be writing this way.
Joss needs to put some type of input because as much as I love this show it's starting to borderline on some Quantico shenanigans [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I mean Agent Carter isn't explicit but it's a very well written series. This season was solid but things didn't need to be rushed.
Things could have been thought out and fleshed a little better.
I still feel Disney/ABC could be a culprit just like Sony has been with many of their Marvel licenses. Possibly a culmination of both but something is in the water.

Last edited:
Well like I said "the art of storytelling" has nothing to do with it being on ABC or netflix. Just moving this show to netflix wouldn't make it better, same writers, creator, showrunner, same ppl involved.

It's just on them. No cop out excuses that ABC is the reason the show isn't as good as it could be.

I won't even comment on Agent Carter other than to say I disagree.

Don't think the show has reached Quantico levels at all though :lol:

The art of story telling is essential to any genre of media though
roll.gif

Ultimately the material for the show falls on the creators and writers but you still have to put some onus on the networks

But we can agree to disagree on that.

And the whole Will/Simmions/Fitz love triangle is almost on par with Quantico
roll.gif

Agent Carter i didn't expect anything from just like Jessica Jones and Daredevil but the writing for these shows took me by surprise.

I'll still watch because like i said in the Quantico thread:

Once i start a series, i have to see it through until the end
roll.gif
mean.gif

:smh: Cot damn Quantico. It's like a bad relationship you're stuck in, so you keep building resentment. Quantico is Datznasty babymother.

Don't worry, my bae Peggy will be back soon with her show. A night with her and Molly and I can die bloody and happy.

:smh: Cot damn Quantico. It's like a bad relationship you're stuck in, so you keep building resentment. Quantico is Datznasty babymother.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

mean.gif
Cot damn Quantico. It's like a bad relationship you're stuck in, so you keep building resentment. Quantico is Datznasty babymother.
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was thinking about giving Quantico a try in part because the lead actress is bad af.

So it's that bad huh?

Watching the flash...DC does tv (and cartoons) right. The amount of cameos and cross overs between flash and arrow is great and the story and progression is much better than shield

In fairness, Flash & Arrow don't have to keep the Cinematic Universe in mind when creating their storylines. I'm sure that plays a big role.

True...but there are tons of minor heroes they can add. Even throw in the netflix stars in someway.

Flash and arrow atleast even mention the big JL heroes

Shield at the very least could name drop a bit more than they do. Give us names of marvel license heroes

I wish Agent's of Shield had a character like Diggle. Son literally has no regard for human life.

Back
Top Bottom