Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

Don't want it to happen, but since they canx AoS: MW would serve logic well if Mac died.. then it would open the door for the dysfunctional couple to make the comeback. I kinda don't care either way just happy it's on for 2hrs tonight.

Getting on my  soap box:

1. Scrolling further back: Didn't Lincoln say that every inhuman has a purpose and that's why Lash didn't attack Daisy before right? So why would Lash still be the doc? Even the doc said once I change I'm gone.. just something I had to speak on

Agent Carter - CANX

AoS: MW - ABC pulled out an caught a uber home 2X.. how bad and confusing is a series that it can't even make Marvel Netflix???

3. Marvel should just stick with making AoS great again and stop pulling resources for spinoffs. More in-depth episodes, tie up loose ends, bring in the WOW factor. I want it where the next day I have to watch it again because I was in disbelief 

just my 2 cents. I'm good on em

Last edited:
They moved up AoS' timeslot to 10PM for season 4. Pretty much a death sentence?

ABC has announced its fall schedule, and it looks like fans will have to stay up a little later to keep up with season 4 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which is set to air at 10PM on Tuesday nights.

Yup. You don't put a show with disappointing ratings at that 10 pm spot and expect viewership to approve. That tells me they stopped caring about the show.

Yea season 4 is likely the last season
. Any show that I can think of that is moved to 10 pm doesn't last much longer :lol:

Marvel needs to make plans to integrate their AoS characters back into the movie verse

Yea season 4 is likely the last season
. Any show that I can think of that is moved to 10 pm doesn't last much longer :lol:

Marvel needs to make plans to integrate their AoS characters back into the movie verse

Might as well. :smh:

The Flash was a great lead in to this show.

10PM is really a death sentence? I would have guessed they moved it back to have more edgier content.

"ABC’s Channing Dungey: moving SHIELD later was a result of having so many strong comedies (they now have a two-hour comedy block pre-SHIELD)"

Last edited:
Chloe Bennet Mad

Marvel may claim that "it's all connected" when it comes to their ever-expanding onscreen universe, but the film and television divisions of Marvel have been famously rumoured to not be getting along very well. Now, Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. star Chloe Bennet (who plays Daisy Johnson/Quake) has spoken out against the lack of connections between the film and TV sectors. During a Q&A session at Wizard World Des Moines this weekend, she was quizzed on why bigger MCU characters weren't appearing in the show.

"I don’t know. People who make movies for Marvel, why don’t you acknowledge what happens on our show? Why don’t you guys go ask them that? Cause they don’t seem to care!"

Those are certainly some harsh words. Bennet clarified that she would love to appear in an MCU film, but Marvel doesn't seem all too willing to have it happen.

"The Marvel Cinematic Universe loves to pretend that everything is connected, but then they don’t acknowledge our show at all. So, I would love to do that, but they don’t seem to keen on that idea."

I don't see why not tho. If the show is cancelled, they probably will go to some movies or Netflix shows I hope...

Wouldn't inhumans spoil phase 3 or 4 for movie goers?
Like they cant be included quite yet. Thats def an out burst to meet evans and get a fatter check

Chloe Bennet Mad

Marvel may claim that "it's all connected" when it comes to their ever-expanding onscreen universe, but the film and television divisions of Marvel have been famously rumoured to not be getting along very well. Now, Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. star Chloe Bennet (who plays Daisy Johnson/Quake) has spoken out against the lack of connections between the film and TV sectors. During a Q&A session at Wizard World Des Moines this weekend, she was quizzed on why bigger MCU characters weren't appearing in the show.

"I don’t know. People who make movies for Marvel, why don’t you acknowledge what happens on our show? Why don’t you guys go ask them that? Cause they don’t seem to care!"

Those are certainly some harsh words. Bennet clarified that she would love to appear in an MCU film, but Marvel doesn't seem all too willing to have it happen.

"The Marvel Cinematic Universe loves to pretend that everything is connected, but then they don’t acknowledge our show at all. So, I would love to do that, but they don’t seem to keen on that idea."

Lol at Chloe Bennet Mad on the top

I don't buy the logic of 10p death sentence... plenty of great HIT shows that come on at 10 with "edgier" content. Im assuming we are all over age to stay up til 11 or just dvr it... Moving to an irrelevant day would be more of a sign based off history of other shows.... I did find it odd no TV characters was in movies or vise versa but I see why

I don't think pushing it back an hour was for edgier content though unless they want to let chondra rhimes be in charge and make it more like a soap opera. The network already got rid of the spinoff show and a potential spinoff show.

Yea, it didn't push back the show for edgier content, but to make room for other shows for their primetime slots

That's a death sentence

I wouldn't be concerned about the time change if the show was a ratings machine which it isn't. I expect next season to be it.

And this is coming after Agent Carter got cancelled and they passed on the Mockingbird spin-off show.

I think the tv show department is going to be relegated to making Netflix shows (they got a lot of work there now anyways along with the greenlit Punisher show) though just a month or so ago there were plans for several shows like the comedy type that NBC just greenlit for DC.

Back
Top Bottom