Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

10PM is really a death sentence? I would have guessed they moved it back to have more edgier content.

"ABC’s Channing Dungey: moving SHIELD later was a result of having so many strong comedies (they now have a two-hour comedy block pre-SHIELD)"
I don't buy the logic of 10p death sentence... plenty of great HIT shows that come on at 10 with "edgier" content. Im assuming we are all over age to stay up til 11 or just dvr it... Moving to an irrelevant day would be more of a sign based off history of other shows.... I did find it odd no TV characters was in movies or vise versa but I see why
Yeah I don't agree at all that 10pm is a death sentence at all.

All the great shows come on @ 10. It's not even about edgier content although that's possible.

Look at all the shows that come on at that time. How many are gonna be cancelled?

I'll wait and see the direction of next season.

jamie chung probably beating her out for the Asian roles.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: True.

Last edited:
What good major network shows are at 10? Right now I only pay attention to 5 network hourlong shows including aos.

Where TV shows go to die: The worst timeslot on each broadcast network

ABC’s drama “Of Kings and Prophets” debuted to a meager 0.8 rating among adults 18-49 on March 8, then sunk to a 0.5 in its second outing. It was the network’s worst performance in the time period since … uh, the week before the “Of Kings and Prophets” premiere.

The 10 p.m. ET/PT Tuesday spot has been a black hole for ABC of late. Which sparked a question: Does every network have a place where shows just can’t get traction? Turns out the answer is (mostly) yes.

ABC: Tuesdays at 10

The sheer number of shows that have cycled through this particular dead zone is a tip to just how badly the network has struggled to find stability here. If ABC could get in a time machine and walk back a couple of its cancellations from this time period, it probably would.

View media item 2035338

Last edited:
Rep'd... Good read and I see the point being made, but none of those shows are close to AoS (not saying its the best thing on tv) in comparison. Agent Carter was at a disadvantage being a spinoff (spinoffs of anything rarely survive).

It is what it is.. no flesh off my back either way.. I just like the show compared to the other gaahbage out there.

So basically skye thinks shes about to get cancelled and if she was more involved with mcu theyd be more popular

Oh so this is a specific thing to ABC :lol: They have a problem with 10pm on Tuesdays for w/e reason.

At least some research has been done.

I'd just say they put bad shows they thought were good at that slot. If they put a new Rhonda Rhimes show @ that slot it would thrive regardless like the Viola Davis show did.

If part of Tuesday night is gonna be Marvel shows they shouldn't have switched off with Agent Carter for the midseason break. It should've came on @ 9 and put AoS @ 10 or they can stop with spin-off spy shows and do an actual Marvel superhero show. Yeah an ABC show won't be netflix level but they could take some Marvel hero and do something like the Flash, hell incorporate everything that worked with shows like Heroes, Supergirl, Gotham (nothing really works about that show), Smallville, Constantine, Green Hornet, Alphas, Arrow, Blade etc. and craft one really good superhero vigilante series existing in the MCU.

With the right cast and team in place you can get an action oriented show that's as good as what you liked about 24 or Buffy or [insert your fav action show here].

Marvel TV may just not bother and stick to trying comedies and expanding the netflix shows. I hope not though.

I would say it's specific to network tv in general

HBO, Showtime, whatever, I'm sure flourishes with timeslots way past 10pm

I'm still salty about Alphas like a scorned lover 
roll.gif

Alphas was great. Seems like syfy has gotten their heads out of their butts though and are actually giving their shows more support. Hunters is awesome if anyone was thinking of checking it out.

Last edited:
fitz or simmons definitely gonna die talking about this vacation thing. Maybe 2 characters will die.

Last edited:
30 min in to this and they captured Hive. I wonder how they'll **** this up :nerd:

They're focusing too hard on this cross to the point it's clear as day who has it in the end is dea :lol:

I'm still salty about Alphas like a scorned lover :rofl:
That show was like Mutant X and a few others that were bad and failed done right.

It only failed IMO cuz it was on Syfy and well they have a lower standard so most ppl ain't watch.

All those dudes sacrificed. Fitz saves one guy :rofl:

Wow @ Daisy wanting back in with Hive. What kind of hero is she? :x

Last edited:
She's not a hero anymore. She's dead to me. Withdrawl too much for her so she gave up and asked for another hit. Send her butt to the Intervention show. She lucky no one else saw that weak ish she just did.

Whoa. Didn't know this episode was gonna be 2 hours.

They gonna praise her for wanting hive but she's just acting like an addict.

Yo this transhuman doctor is hilarious! :rofl: He can't die when this is done. He has to be a regular next season.

Daisy fighting angry just cuz he can't take her back :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom