Maryland couple lives in a 1.2 million dollar house and hasn't made a mortgage payment in 5 years

this article is gonna get them #*@*!%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cristobal

Originally Posted by JayHood23

They are just reinforcing the stereotype

And what stereotype would that be, smart guy? Because last time I checked, the housing crisis wasn't race exclusive or even class exclusive. Oh, and the individuals responsible for said crisis, you know the ones seemingly responsible for the downfall of the market, were mostly old, white, men who deserve to be in prison. Don't make stupid statements like you're an authority on race.
cotdamn 
laugh.gif

This is why our country is in the ****ter, everyone trying to beat the system, whether it's home buyers, banks, sellers, etc.

Read this article in the post Sunday and these two people are disgusting. I'm all for working the system to keep your home but to not make a payment in 5 years is crazy! They were in the article being more worried about coming home and finding their art collection and expensive designer clothes on the front lawn then actually not having a place to live.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

They live in my neck of the woods but this won't last too much longer I'm sure.
You need to have your folks on the lookout for when the sheriffs put their stuff on the lawn for the easy come up! 

I swear you stay saying some of the most ******ed %!%@ on here.
You can't be a day over 17.

Originally Posted by JayZ2001

Read this article in the post Sunday and these two people are disgusting. I'm all for working the system to keep your home but to not make a payment in 5 years is crazy! They were in the article being more worried about coming home and finding their art collection and expensive designer clothes on the front lawn then actually not having a place to live.

Thats what im saying. Faking that funk and for what? Why live beyond a means you cant afford?

Originally Posted by Gmills23

I hate PG county.
born and raised and i wouldnt want it any different way

good mix of folks from the poorest of the poor to the richest of the rich

i can see the gentrification taking hold in my neighborhood, but im only planning on being where im at for the next 5-7 years

Originally Posted by JordanJayyy7

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by Skateboard

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Don't forget about the guy who buys a house in Texas for $16.
30t6p3b.gif
@ the hater neighbors.
When your underwater on your mortgage and this dude causes your property value to fall even further, you'd be pissed off too.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I swear you stay saying some of the most ******ed %!%@ on here.
You can't be a day over 17.
I do? Must have me confused with somebody else. Age has nothing to do with anything I've posted. 
Cristobal and Daytona know exactly what I'm talking about, trying to come off high and mighty like they don't know. 

Yall acting like I said all black ppl are like that. 

Originally Posted by JayZ2001

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

They live in my neck of the woods but this won't last too much longer I'm sure.
You need to have your folks on the lookout for when the sheriffs put their stuff on the lawn for the easy come up! 
laugh.gif

Another one, also in Michigan, also white so kill that stereotype noise. This dude won $2,000,000 and continues to draw food stamps. Much like Amanda Clayton, he tries to justify it by talking about how much taxes he had to pay.

And again, this is in Michigan. You can get a house out there for like 50 stacks. It happens often enough they are trying to pass a law in Michigan.

Back
Top Bottom