Maryland couple lives in a 1.2 million dollar house and hasn't made a mortgage payment in 5 years

Wow the racism is strong in this thread same folks hating on them buy shoes made for 5 dollars for 160 . Dudes hate it when we get over on white people .yall cats are pathetic let them cook .Donald Trump files chapter 11 ever other 3 years nobody calls him a crook though .Ole crab in the bucket type cats

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

I can already hear the white folks outside their house protesting this.

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its true. People hate...

eh i see both sides of the coin. I think it's cool to find loopholes and all but why live in a $1.2 million dollar home you know you can't afford?

When I was reading the text was thinking "Why don't they just let them live", then I scrolled down and saw their pic.

Reminds me of that old thread about the black dude who found a loophole and copped that crib for dirt cheap and his neighbors were hating on him.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

When I was reading the text was thinking "Why don't they just let them live", then I scrolled down and saw their pic.

Reminds me of that old thread about the black dude who found a loophole and copped that crib for dirt cheap and his neighbors were hating on him.
Why don't they just let them live? ... So if someone steals from you thats the mentality that you have huh?

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

^co-sign.

too many middle class black folk thuggin for no reason.

Yup, Sounds like PG county.
But as for the people in that crib, let em live...ppl in here acting like they wouldnt do the same if the had a chance to get away with it

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Dont believe that "it takes two years to kick em out" crap in MD. I know plenty of folk aint made it one year and got the boot
Are any of them real-estate agents and know all of the loopholes? Didn't thinks so...

Back
Top Bottom