Mass Murderer's Myspace Page (horrorcore rapper) VIDEO ON PG. 3

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by IndieSpice

i dont think he did it, he's from castro valley, 10 minutes from my house. Its a very safe city.

Edit: On second thought , his lyrics are pretty demented, and he does seem crazy. You never know.

Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard...
smh.gif

Dude is innocent because he lives near you?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Hope that whole town is not as naive as you
smh.gif

Lookin at this all this kid is a straight ******...
smh.gif

I'm not even a lawyer but i could get this kid convicted...

-Myspace status says out of town
-Obviously dating the girl he killed, problems probably stemmed w/ her parents cuz she is 16 & a creepy fat ginger kid flew from CA to see her...
-Garbage "horrorcore" rap shows his mindstate

This cats is going in for a lonnnnggggg time...
Nah bro. You don't know cuz you ain't from Castro Valley.
laugh.gif

It's pretty much the softest place in the world.

I would say that the softness of the environment probably shielded him from just how real and serious death is.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by IndieSpice

i dont think he did it, he's from castro valley, 10 minutes from my house. Its a very safe city.

Edit: On second thought , his lyrics are pretty demented, and he does seem crazy. You never know.

Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard...
smh.gif

Dude is innocent because he lives near you?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Hope that whole town is not as naive as you
smh.gif

Lookin at this all this kid is a straight ******...
smh.gif

I'm not even a lawyer but i could get this kid convicted...

-Myspace status says out of town
-Obviously dating the girl he killed, problems probably stemmed w/ her parents cuz she is 16 & a creepy fat ginger kid flew from CA to see her...
-Garbage "horrorcore" rap shows his mindstate

This cats is going in for a lonnnnggggg time...
Nah bro. You don't know cuz you ain't from Castro Valley.
laugh.gif

It's pretty much the softest place in the world.

I would say that the softness of the environment probably shielded him from just how real and serious death is.

laugh.gif
what does all that have to do with insanity?

Exactly. I dont give to damns if you lived in Mayberry son, a psycho is a psycho is a psycho
smh.gif

& i think that is more telling of how shielded YOU two goofballs are thinking that your little town is some kinda paradise shielded from the evil beings inthis world...

Hope they give yall rape whistles or somethin...

Exactly. I dont give to damns if you lived in Mayberry son, a psycho is a psycho is a psycho
smh.gif

& i think that is more telling of how shielded YOU two goofballs are thinking that your little town is some kinda paradise shielded from the evil beings in this world...

Hope they give yall rape whistles or somethin...
laugh.gif

My man i'm from Oakland. If that's paradise, you must seen some hard times in your life. I don't see why you comin' extra sideways thoughlike i'm not just another guy speakin' my mind on a message board, sorta like you. I guess sometimes you just gotta go hard on that keyboard.
eyes.gif

And he's not a psycho. He's perfectly sane. There's a whole genre of music, supported by a fanbase of people that think just like him.

Don't get it twisted, they're all weird as
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
. Everysingle one of them. What i'm sayin' tho, is because he came from such a safe little place, he probably never truly understood what he was talkin'about. IMO death is not something that can be learned about in a dictionary. It takes the pain of loss to fully understand the permanence and power of it.

Dude probably didn't even realize just how serious of a sin he was commiting until he did it.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

laugh.gif

Look at the number of plays each song gets...it looks like most people were like me. I sat through the first song...listened to about 30 seconds of the 2nd joint and then said "%+*! it--this %*@$ is garbage" and bounced outta there ASAP.

Dude is TERRIBLE. He should have been killed, passing that wackness off as rap.
alien.gif
alien.gif
well damn
jonesy.gif

the piano loop on welcome to the dark side is kinda hot tho.. might have to bite that and flip it since he won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

the piano loop on welcome to the dark side is kinda hot tho.. might have to bite that and flip it since he won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

laugh.gif

The ginger does have some nice beats.

Where my dude cartman at? If Cartman was in that city this would've never happened.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

laugh.gif

The ginger does have some nice beats.

Where my dude cartman at? If Cartman was in that city this would've never happened.
I said it out loud with the Cartman voice and everything.

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Does this dude ever change his clothes??

Nope

I went to school with this kid. never changed his clothes. he was a fat loner. he used to get jacked and punked alot. knew him since 4th grade, still looks thesame as the last time i seen him which was highscool. i knew him but he wasn't somebody that i'd be chillin with at school or anything

his sister tried to add me on myspace and i accepted her but i deleted her after she left me a comment. i know his whole family, i know his moms name and allathat

i'd go to his house sometimes cuz one of my patna's lived across the street from him. his sister always had hella kittens runnin 'round the houseand i remember one time this crazy !@@ _ put a kitten on top of each one of the ceiling fan blades, probly 5 kittens and turned it on and watched them flyacross the room
smh.gif
i always knew dude was gonna have problems, so this murderthing isnt a suprise to me

hes always been a thief and a liar and just a weirdo, his sister was a lil runner too
laugh.gif
buncha gingers

crazy though

I Don't know how he got in VA Though, his sister still lives in hayward/castro valley, i was just on her myspace and sent her a message

i just watched the video, %%*$ gave me chills

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

I Don't know how he got in VA Though

im guessing he flew there

pics of his sister, only if we would want them
yea there's a pretty good chance of that considering they caught him at the richmond airport.

Back
Top Bottom