Mass shooting in San Bernardino

"Investigators believe there were three gunmen and one of them had worked at the facility and recently had a dispute with fellow employees, according to law enforcement officials. A witness has told police that although the gunmen had their faces covered, one of them sounded and appeared very similar to an employee who had left the facility earlier in the day. “They had their appearances covered but a witness believed it had been someone who worked there,” said one official."

if that story turns out to be true, it's crazy how dude could just recruit two of his pals to go kill a bunch of people

high priced SUVs, heavy duty armament & brutality of this all makes one wonder what the cause of all this really was

if that story turns out to be true, it's crazy how dude could just recruit two of his pals to go kill a bunch of people

high priced SUVs, heavy duty armament & brutality of this all makes one wonder what the cause of all this really was

if it's true.. they were planning for something already imo.. :x

My local news station was quick to blame ISIS :stoneface:

RIP to the victims. It's a shame this happens so frequently in this country.

Sorry for the derail I didn't want to make this a gun thread, and or insult anyone I reread my post and it was a little ignorant. I just believe everybody should be able to defend themselve and their family if a threat was imenent gun or no gun. Y'all made some good valid points and I'm not saying every person should be allowed to have a ccw, and or gun but what I am saying is that the character of your average ccw holder is completely misunderstood, the majority of these guys are well trained shooters, and aren't going to be drawing at just any altercation. Are gun purchasing laws as stringent as they could be, absolutely not, can we have a more stringent gun purchasing law, absolutely. I continually read up on the laws because they're always changing, I practice safely and safety. There is a difference between someone just buying a gun and someone getting a ccw. I grew up In a household with no guns, and I'd love to do the same as well but we're in different times. My girl made a good point she said," as a gun owner she feels the process is flawed, with no experience and only a simple written test and waiting a short period of time she now owns a gun. But with a car she she had to put in hours of practice and prove her capability as a driver before she could become one.

Rip to the victims. And condolences to the families.

Last edited:
eek.gif
One female? Kinda surprising.

Stuff like this makes me depressed to be raising a 4-yr old in this country. I can't imagine how things will be when she's ready for college.

Why don't other countries have these regularly occurring mass shootings? I know no place is perfect, but damn...America is ****** up when it comes to this type of thing.

Signs point to terrorism, man. I don't like this regardless, but while this doesn't necessarily mean ISIS, you don't have this level of calculation and then have the Chief say things along the lines of there being reason believe they needed to approach with caution given the possibility of explosives. So you got assault weapons, bomb devices and multiple suspects. Something was about to go down regardless, but the preparation points to a level of terrorism, domestic or not.

Last edited:
cnn said one female one male dead. im curious to what she looked like

twitter has pictures of them

idk if thats actually them tho

supposedly arabic

take this with a grain of salt because it is twitter at the end of the day

Oh boo-hoo....you poor conservative.

MFers are dead and you're worried about how your people are looking in the media. Get the entire **** outta here with your political agendas with everything. Let the bodies get cold before you start in with the poor conservatives are victims of the liberal media BS.

THE ONLY REASON I POSTED THAT WAS BC ILLMATIC AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE WAS "BOO HOOING" ABOUT ISIS BEING BLAMED.

Why didn't you say a damn thing to him? Why didn't you call him out like you called me out? Hypocrite.

So the suspects conveniently stayed 5-6 miles way from the crime scene six hours after the shooting? Something seems fishy

So the suspects conveniently stayed 5-6 miles way from the crime scene six hours after the shooting? Something seems fishy

Yeah, I also would like to know how that unfolded, if we ever find out. That shootout happened some 3 to 4 hours after the initial shooting. Theoretically, they could have been miles away from the scene, not just a few miles down the road.

BECAUSE HE ISN'T IN EVERY NON-SNEAKER RELATED THREAD WEARING HIS POLITICAL AFFILIATION ON HIS SLEEVE. YOUR POOR CONSERVATIVE JIG IS OLD AS **** AND ANNOYING AS ****.

That's why.

Typical name calling irrational left winger. 99.99% of NT, including you, is allowed to wear their radical left wing political affiliation on their sleeve but I can't express my opinion? FOH.

That is the definition of fascism. No dissenting views allowed.

Last edited:
the Police recording CNN just played from when they confronted and killed the 2 suspects, she did say "dark" when asked for description of the male, right after describing their clothing as military fatigue style. The chief when pressed about any physical description though refused to entertain that question though.

They are outside of an apartment/townhome complex now, deep, coming over the intercom demanding the occupants of a particular residence to come out according to the CNN Field reporter who has also reported they are preparing some sort of robotic device to deploy

Back
Top Bottom