Mass shooting in San Bernardino

I was listening to CNN on my way home and while no one knows the identity of the suspects, the "expert" who was speaking was saying how the pipe bombs that were (allegedly) being thrown is a similar tactic seen in the middle east.

I mean, really :stoneface:

Stuff like this really grinds my gears....adding a speculative comment like that just adds fuel to the fire and is REALLY unfair.

Yeah, I also would like to know how that unfolded, if we ever find out. That shootout happened some 3 to 4 hours after the initial shooting. Theoretically, they could have been miles away from the scene, not just a few miles down the road.
only thing i can think of is all enforcements involved were so commtted to finding the suspects and helping the victims at the original scene they didnt seem to think about divvying up

also maybe they figured all exit routes outta SB were gonna b blocked

Last edited:
Yeah, I also would like to know how that unfolded, if we ever find out. That shootout happened some 3 to 4 hours after the initial shooting. Theoretically, they could have been miles away from the scene, not just a few miles down the road.

There's only a few amount of explanations. The most likely one was they were trying to carry out another attack. Even that doesn't make sense however because they could have done it anywhere else. Like these fools could of been almost through Nevada, but why stay back just miles from where you carried out the attack. One thing is for sure is that they weren't going to surrender. But it's just so weird man.. Like what were they still doing in San Bernardino????

THE ONLY REASON I POSTED THAT WAS BC ILLMATIC AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE WAS "BOO HOOING" ABOUT ISIS BEING BLAMED.

Why didn't you say a damn thing to him? Why didn't you call him out like you called me out? Hypocrite.

First off, the three suspects are allegedly white. Do we know for sure yet? No. And if I'm wrong, I'll take back my statements. I'm just taking that information as it is right now.

Second, the conservatives in this country have been ******** on Syrian refugees on the count of "Hey, they might be terrorists, so don't bring them in!" while blatantly promoting Islamophobia. So how come they don't want to own up to the shootings committed by white terrorists in this country? The proof is in the pudding, but apparently they don't have to hold them accountable because it's a fringe group of people. On the other hand, you have plenty of folks denouncing Muslims and making the good ones have to apologize for the actions of a few.

Last edited:
Originial reports were that 3 men entered the building and opened fire. One female and male were killed and another male detained. Where is the third male?

I was listening to CNN on my way home and while no one knows the identity of the suspects, the "expert" who was speaking was saying how the pipe bombs that were (allegedly) being thrown is a similar tactic seen in the middle east.

I mean, really
indifferent.gif

Stuff like this really grinds my gears....adding a speculative comment like that just adds fuel to the fire and is REALLY unfair.
they were wearing clothes made out of fabric. just like ISIS!!!

Last edited:
Signs point to terrorism, man. I don't like this regardless, but while this doesn't necessarily mean ISIS, you don't have this level of calculation and then have the Chief say things along the lines of there being reason believe they needed to approach with caution given the possibility of explosives. So you got assault weapons, bomb devices and multiple suspects. Something was about to go down regardless, but the preparation points to a level of terrorism, domestic or not.

nope

BECAUSE HE ISN'T IN EVERY NON-SNEAKER RELATED THREAD WEARING HIS POLITICAL AFFILIATION ON HIS SLEEVE. YOUR POOR CONSERVATIVE JIG IS OLD AS **** AND ANNOYING AS ****.

That's why, Blake.
Typical name calling irrational left winger. 99.99% of NT, including you, is allowed to wear their radical left wing political affiliation on their sleeve but I can't express my opinion? FOH.

That is the definition of fascism. No dissenting views allowed.
So calling you your government name is name calling now?  Interesting.  
laugh.gif

And again, here you go with the victim game again.  Nobody said you can't express your opinion.  What I said is that your insistence on taking it to a political left vs. right thing for EVERYTHING is annoying as ****.  Forget being a human.  Forget that mad families were just torn apart today.  Nope--your main objective is to bring the plight of the poor, victimized conservatives to light for all of NT to see.  

And the irony of it all is that you're part of a demographic that literally has it the best in this country, yet you INSIST on pretending like you're under attack.  You get the **** outta here.  

Last edited:

Signs point to terrorism, man. I don't like this regardless, but while this doesn't necessarily mean ISIS, you don't have this level of calculation and then have the Chief say things along the lines of there being reason believe they needed to approach with caution given the possibility of explosives. So you got assault weapons, bomb devices and multiple suspects. Something was about to go down regardless, but the preparation points to a level of terrorism, domestic or not.
nope
he ain't wrong. it seems way more organized than spontaneous. dudes walking around fully strapped with automatics and armored out man. can't deny this

RIP to the victims.

These are flat out terrorists acts. The school shootings, the movie theater, the church. But of course America will never put the word terrorists with white males. That would be like looking in the mirror. They really need to call this **** what it is and what's the root cause of these acts.

Whenever a middle eastern person does something they hold everybody with a head wrap accountable. Whenever there's gang violence they want to hold every black person accountable. They want dig into the black community and blame the family, friends and start pushing stereotypes. Well it's time they start digging into their own community and figure out why these terrorists acts over the last 3-4 years have been happening. When the shooter is white it's "He's a lone gunman who went crazy but he was a good kid". Yes I'm bringing up race cuz the narrative is always different when it's a white shooter. They can't run from it in this situation with 3 shooters killing 14 people.

everybody always wanna say its terrorist or a big conspiracy like nobody cant go postal no more without being linked to isis because of their skin color

even when the truth is staring them right in their face they still gon be like
View media item 1812067

A witness said one of the suspects looked middle eastern and had a beard. FWIW.

RIP to the victims.

These are flat out terrorists acts. The school shootings, the movie theater, the church. But of course America will never put the word terrorists with white males. That would be like looking in the mirror. They really need to call this **** what it is and what's the root cause of these acts.

i'm saying. mass shooting are terroristic acts regardless who commits them. too many times we see people look the other way and not call it that when it's some white angry dudes, but the first to jump on it when there's any insinuation of a brown person being violent

So calling you your government name is name calling now?  Interesting.  :lol:

And again, here you go with the victim game again.  Nobody said you can't express your opinion.  What I said is that your insistence on taking it to a political left vs. right thing for EVERYTHING is annoying as ****.  Forget being a human.  Forget that mad families were just torn apart today.  Nope--your main objective is to bring the plight of the poor, victimized conservatives to light for all of NT to see.  

And the irony of it all is that you're part of a demographic that literally has it the best in this country, yet you INSIST on pretending like you're under attack.  You get the **** outta here.  

I didn't start the victim game. Illmatic did. Taking up for ISIS of all people. I reacted to his post by pointing out that right wingers are being blamed for this much more than Isis was initially.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom