Mass shooting in San Bernardino

so homie had been beefing with the hassidic dude at work they had an argument and he decided to make his move after getting butthurt at the party.

they were going to attack somewhere regardless..

this kind of stuff can happen anywhere, im in charleston but lived about 45 mins from san berdu last year.

thank god South carolina has very lax gun laws so i can now protect myself against all the animals who can get guns alot more easier than i can with my spotless record.

i'd rather die shooting it out than going out like a fish in a barrel.

i suggest you all look into getting yourself something anything, im not even a gun nut or anything, i just see the way the world is going and it seems to get crappier.

owning a firearm would do you zero good in a workplace or a school situation.

you're not taking your gun to work bruh.
why not?

please tell me what im not going to do.

I just see the way the world is going and it seems to get crappier.
There's a massive decline in gun violence in the US. Are mass shootings a little more common? Yes. But still pretty damn rare in contrast to the way the media makes it seem.
yeah cool story bro.

anyway, where i live people are constantly being shot.

im also going to become a home owner soon so its going to be my right to smoke anybody who tries something.

but yeah man keep telling people they have nothing to worry about because you have stats that you probably heard in the media.

You just got your ccw last week? Calm down man. You shouldn't want to smoke anyone. Making us look bad.

Why you worried about what you can't control? They already won with that attitude. Keep the strap for when you need it. No need to act like a cowboy.

Last edited:
why not?

please tell me what im not going to do.

:stoneface:

Unless you own your own business or something, you are not going to take your gun to your place of work, period. There, I just told you what you're not going to do.

Unless of course you want to go to prison for being that guy who showed up to work with a Beretta in his briefcase.

Last edited:
We watched a video at my work place about what to do in the event a shooter comes in.

Guess what we were told? Throw a potted plant at him :rolleyes

The terrorism thing is still a gray area though because of the circumstances between the guy and the people they killed, seems like a combination of angry rampage + terrorism

Honestly it doesn't even matter... It was an act of terrorism regardless. We need to stop putting labels on certain people of color and religious beliefs/affiliations. Treat them all the same. I don't care if you're black, white, hispanic, muslim, jewish etc... Give all of these acts the same label and try them in court under the terrorism laws. Put them all under the jail.

Oh and I'm not going at you :lol: just stating my opinion on the matter

Lol no I totally feel you and it irks me when other shooters (ie planned parenthood shooter) don't get the terrorist label also. But to me the motivation factors in, like the fact that he got into it with his coworkers and it wasn't "random" per se.

Srs question, would you consider postal workers who went ham at their jobs ("going postal") terrorists? IMO the motive changes terrorism vs murder. Like, he wanted these specific people dead.

I would just because I think these people that commit these acts have a certain target in mind at first and after that they go all in and just start killing everyone. Even though they all worked in the same place I highly doubt someone would have a personal issue with every single co-worker. To me murder is against a specific target or a few. Once they start killing everyone in sight than it becomes an act of terror IMO.

yeah cool story bro.

anyway, where i live people are constantly being shot.

im also going to become a home owner soon so its going to be my right to smoke anybody who tries something.

but yeah man keep telling people they have nothing to worry about because you have stats that you probably heard in the media.
Where do you live? Let's dig up some DOJ stats because I'm pretty certain people getting shot at random is extremely rare, no matter where you are in the US. Not saying you don't have the right to bear arms, but you have a strong victim mentality worried about being shot and/or your home invaded
laugh.gif

:lol: Man he's just looking for a reason to bring his chopper to work. Son thinks he can just casually take a Bushmaster into his place of work like it's gravy.

Oh, they were.

They were brainwashed by Islamic extremists and Allah.

Allah is Arabic for "the God".

How did Allah (if God exists) brainwash these two?

You saying everyone who believes in Allah has a propensity to do something like this?

:lol: Man he's just looking for a reason to bring his chopper to work. Son thinks he can just casually take a Bushmaster into his place of work like it's gravy.

Brah don't you know more guns is the solution to everything. :lol:

You staff meets its sales goals, treat them to lunch

They miss the targets, then you let the yoppa sing....

And another one :rolleyes I guess it's time to ban knives now...

"A knifeman slashed a man at a busy London tube station and allegedly shouted 'this is for Syria' before being Tasered by police in what has been described by Scotland Yard as a terrorism attack.
The victim suffered serious knife injuries at Leytonstone underground station shortly after 7pm.
Eyewitnesses claimed they could hear 'this is for Syria' and 'all of your blood will be spilled' during the terrifying attack.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-s-throat-Tasered-police.html#ixzz3tUdBrVRP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I mean with a knife a single person is hurt and still breathing, while the death toll is in double digits for this gun attack

Do you really want to compare guns to knives?

The terrorism thing is still a gray area though because of the circumstances between the guy and the people they killed, seems like a combination of angry rampage + terrorism

Honestly it doesn't even matter... It was an act of terrorism regardless. We need to stop putting labels on certain people of color and religious beliefs/affiliations. Treat them all the same. I don't care if you're black, white, hispanic, muslim, jewish etc... Give all of these acts the same label and try them in court under the terrorism laws. Put them all under the jail.

Oh and I'm not going at you :lol: just stating my opinion on the matter

Lol no I totally feel you and it irks me when other shooters (ie planned parenthood shooter) don't get the terrorist label also. But to me the motivation factors in, like the fact that he got into it with his coworkers and it wasn't "random" per se.

Srs question, would you consider postal workers who went ham at their jobs ("going postal") terrorists? IMO the motive changes terrorism vs murder. Like, he wanted these specific people dead.

I would just because I think these people that commit these acts have a certain target in mind at first and after that they go all in and just start killing everyone. Even though they all worked in the same place I highly doubt someone would have a personal issue with every single co-worker. To me murder is against a specific target or a few. Once they start killing everyone in sight than it becomes an act of terror IMO.

Fair enough. I hate that in these tragedies you never 100% know the motive because they get usually clapped

Good thing he didn't have a gun, way more people would have been harmed

Or maybe way less. Knives dont jam or need reloaded.... theres been several incidents were multiple people were knifed to death not to mention not all attacks are the same... obviously someone whos idea of an attack is grabbing a blade is gunna be a less sucessful murderer than one whose stockpiling munitions and building pipebombs months in advance

Or maybe way less. Knives dont jam or need reloaded.... theres been several incidents were multiple people were knifed to death not to mention not all attacks are the same... obviously someone whos idea of an attack is grabbing a blade is gunna be a less sucessful murderer than one whose stockpiling munitions and building pipebombs months in advance
A knife attack is nowhere close to a gun attack. First of all, people tend to survive stab wounds on many occasions unless stabbed in an artery or vital organs.

Second, you need to be very close to them to stab them, obviously. The amount of carnage a gun can inflict is 100x easier and more efficient than a knife.

Last edited:
A knife attack is nowhere close to a gun attack. First of all, people tend to survive stab wounds on many occasions unless stabbed in an artery or vital organs.
Second, you need to be very close to them to stab them, obviously. The amount of carnage a gun can inflict is 100x easier and more efficient than a knife.

Let's refresh your memory, boss.

Just last year:

Knife-wielding attackers kill 29, injure 130 at China train station

Back
Top Bottom