Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

The Odessa Police Department posted on Facebook that there are "multiple people shot" and at least one suspect driving around in a hijacked mail truck "shooting at random people." Authorities say as many as 30 people have been shot; the shooting reportedly began in Midland before moving to Odessa.

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-31_16-9-23.png
    upload_2019-8-31_16-9-23.png
    238.7 KB · Views: 16
The Odessa / midland shooting happen 5 mins from my house . Went to Dallas for the Oregon auburn game so missed all the craziness but my phone was blowing up .
5B59B83B-A3A6-4BAF-A732-F474E6052CA5.jpeg
10225ADF-2F9D-466B-B8DD-6A405A7B5736.jpeg
EFD2D36F-8AE8-423D-8B2B-66D9C01E3838.png

Man been saying this since Sandy Hook. If a gunman can go into an elementary school and murder toddlers....nothing is going to change. I thought that was the one that would get super strict gun laws and tons of background checks....but nope

:lol: Ridiculous, **** can go down anywhere
Yeah I know. **** happens here in CA.

But at least I don’t have to worry about certain other things too. Like a ton of other people carrying who might also shoot others.

The mentalities of people in Texas and Florida breed the Zimmermans who now do mass shootings.

What I wanna know is, when does it become WHITE ON WHITE crime, when white people are taking out whites on the regular? When do right wing pundits begin to talk that bootstrap bullcrap about white people, instead of simply speaking of what the american people deserve?

Man that Odessa shooting is wild. Straight outta GTA. Driving around shooting people from your whip. Stealing cars. Evading police cars. Never said that video games had anything to do with violence in my life . EVER. I grew up through it all from COD to Duke Nukem etc.

Today I’m saying..........it MIGHT be a problem.

Man that Odessa shooting is wild. Straight outta GTA. Driving around shooting people from your whip. Stealing cars. Evading police cars. Never said that video games had anything to do with violence in my life . EVER. I grew up through it all from COD to Duke Nukem etc.

Today I’m saying..........it MIGHT be a problem.

chart_2.png

It's the guns. Guns cause gun deaths.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom