Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Stumbled upon the video randomly on reddit and didnt know it was from today. That was a tough one, when his victims are already on the ground shot and then he shoots them again. :smh:

Last edited:
Yea I'm not watching that

He should've have been shot down and killed like a rabid dog.

Gotta make an example out of people who do this and broadcast it to deter future shooters.

Arresting people and putting them through the legal system just sanitizes things and masks the severity and heinousness. Just like when people buy meat at a grocery store. They just see the meat. They aren't exposed to the actual killing and butchering of the animal so there is a feeling of indifference

****** laughed at me and tried to **** on what I was saying pages ago but as a black person in America how is this not psychological warfare...?

Everything I said in this thread is facts. The same ppl are silent now.

If you don’t want to watch the vid, read his manifesto and read the details of what happened.
And we will all wake up tomorrow and go to work like nothing happened. No therapy no nothing.
No real dialogue, no examples out of these killers made, etc. etc. just more of the same. Nobody asking the right questions. Congress will still be full of white supremacists, the judges will still be far right puppets, political climate still rigged for white supremacists, etc. etc.

But black ppl moving to other countries to escape this bull**** and to potentially live a better quality of life is far fetched.

FOH. We don’t have to live like this. We don’t.

Nobody’s tax payer dollars should go to housing this inmate. **** him. Put him in general pop and be done with it. NY doesn’t have the death penalty and earth deserves better. **** his life.

I got a lot to say today.

**** a trial we saw wtf it was and it’s all documented.

All those that have Stockholm syndrome can ead. We are tolerated. Not wanted. We are dealt with. How do you not see this?????
It doesn’t matter what you feel. What you want things to be. Reality is reality.
Just being alive in this country you cannot escape this psychological warfare and the racism. The prejudice. We are not safe.
How do you not see that many of these politicians feel the same way as that guy? They’re literally showing you.

Im not leaving my home because of any terrorist, domestic or foreign.

With thay being said, RIP to all the victims. That security guard was a hero, and **** the guybwho did this. Hope he gets exactly whats coming to him.

Yeah man let me list my house rn and leave all my family behind and risk it in another country Ive never visited because I could get randomly shoot at a grocery store. **** can happen regardless of your color, man... but anyway. This is one of those cases where I wish the state enforced the death penalty. Shouldnt be a media circus, just a quick and cheap excution.
What’s stopping you from visiting another country before you consider your options like you would another state..?

What’s stopping you from researching the crime rate of another city in another country before visiting to get a feel?

Who told you you would get shot in another country? Someone that went to that country or is it something you just felt like would or could happen with no research and no experience of being in that country?

A lot of ppl in this country are ignorant to what’s out there and it’s on purpose. A lot of ppl here go off of other ppl’s experiences and words. There are a lot of closed minds here they are convinced that black ppl have no options yet they haven’t left whatever region they're from let alone this country. Not saying that fits you but it fits a lot of ppl ****ting on the idea that black ppl in the u.s. can possibly have a better quality of life outside of the United States. And it’s def on purpose. Brainwashing is real.

Those same non black ppl are encouraging black ppl to stay here and deal with it def are all over these supposed dangerous countries living life carefree.

These same black ppl scared to leave the house often have no experience whatsoever overseas. Sad.

Last edited:
If I buy a house in another country it will be in addition to what I have here... not an escape. Us leaving is exactly what they want at the end of the day, but this place is our home too. We are all fortunate to live here... Ive done some traveling abroad and ultimately I still look forward to coming home no matter where I go.

Neither one of you are wrong with how you are feeling.

But I agree, at some point why stay in a place whrn you have been implicitly/explicitly told you aren't wanted.

It's tough man.
Legit question but can you think of a place where black Americans ARE welcomed?

Depends on how we are defining "Welcomed."

A. I don't care if you are here.
B. I WANT you here.

I think WE will probably experience A in most places.

vs. the feeling of

C. I DON'T want you here. (What many of us feel here.)

I am sure there are many places that Black folks can just LIVE while feeling safe at a higher degree than what they experience in THIS country.

We just want PEACE and it is really hard for some to feel that way here.

Anybody here a police officer?

ANybody here KNOW any black officers?

What in the world goes through THEIR minds whenever stuff like this happens? Or when their "brothers" kill random black folks?

I don’t know how anyone could watch the video.

Surprised the “moar guns” guy didn’t come in here and try to hi jack this thread again.

RIP to the victims. I hope there’s a better place for their souls than this **** hole.

Post links to their families fundraising pages if you stumble across them.

I don’t know how anyone could watch the video.

Surprised the “moar guns” guy didn’t come in here and try to hi jack this thread again.

RIP to the victims. I hope there’s a better place for their souls than this **** hole.

Post links to their families fundraising pages if you stumble across them.
I’m pro gun, I lived in Buffalo for ten years, been in this grocery store plenty of times. When mass shootings happen my mind doesn’t go to “more guns” it’s more, “this is why I carry”. Without getting into back and fourth and all of that nonsense today I will say one thing, guns aren’t going anywhere, too much money is made off of the gun industry in this country.

Depends on how we are defining "Welcomed."

A. I don't care if you are here.
B. I WANT you here.

I think WE will probably experience A in most places.

vs. the feeling of

C. I DON'T want you here. (What many of us feel here.)

I am sure there are many places that Black folks can just LIVE while feeling safe at a higher degree than what they experience in THIS country.

We just want PEACE and it is really hard for some to feel that way here.
Buffalo is one of the places that I’ve lived and enjoyed being there, didn’t feel out of place. I often think of buying a vacation home there because it is beautiful in the summer time and fun city.

I’m pro gun, I lived in Buffalo for ten years, been in this grocery store plenty of times. When mass shootings happen my mind doesn’t go to “more guns” it’s more, “this is why I carry”. Without getting into back and fourth and all of that nonsense today I will say one thing, guns aren’t going anywhere, too much money is made off of the gun industry in this country.
Bro i work in a grocery store best believe im taking my pistol with me everyday to work from now on. I brought it up once the colorado grocery store thing happened and they said i couldnt…nah not after yesterday

Should of blew his brains out on twitch for the world to see

Can’t keep allowing these guys to peacefully enter the judicial system after viciously murdering man, it’s not discouraging enough

Back
Top Bottom