Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

What’s stopping you from visiting another country before you consider your options like you would another state..?

What’s stopping you from researching the crime rate of another city in another country before visiting to get a feel?

Who told you you would get shot in another country? Someone that went to that country or is it something you just felt like would or could happen with no research and no experience of being in that country?

A lot of ppl in this country are ignorant to what’s out there and it’s on purpose. A lot of ppl here go off of other ppl’s experiences and words. There are a lot of closed minds here they are convinced that black ppl have no options yet they haven’t left whatever region they're from let alone this country. Not saying that fits you but it fits a lot of ppl ****ting on the idea that black ppl in the u.s. can possibly have a better quality of life outside of the United States. And it’s def on purpose. Brainwashing is real.

Those same non black ppl are encouraging black ppl to stay here and deal with it def are all over these supposed dangerous countries living life carefree.

These same black ppl scared to leave the house often have no experience whatsoever overseas. Sad.

Taking a break from working on my D7 Visa for residency in Portugal to give this man his flowers. Nothing but facts have been spoken.

The racism I can deal with
The racism and then deciding to go on a killing spree......Legally?
Then the President will give a statement, you know the usual.
Then the trial will begin(lol can't wait for the jury selection headlines)
then he will get off
(insane? or will the state have some ridiculous minimum sentencing for killing 10 people??)
and in that time there will be more shootings in schools/public
Helluva season opener

And while I completely understand it is nuts to just move to another country.
I just think its even crazier to stay in a place that not only prides itself in killing people that look like me, but will never EVER rectify that. In fact, they don't want to.
There is NO PLAN IN PLACE to currently protect us in 2022 from self proclaimed, manifesto riddled acts of pure hate.
This is what my home country is all about.
Time to find a new home.

They really got cats thinkin any place outside the US is outer space and ish
and I'm talkin in general to people I've talked to IRL, not to anyone in this thread.
To each their own.
For me I thought I was Malcolm, Martin, Harriet.
Looks like I'm Du bois

Last edited:
fl2FPQSrRMuM3KtrlV_iHbOuh1iUuLiXz4M2QRpfk6k.png

“He’s undergoing a mental evaluation” :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This guy won’t be found “ mental”
He knew exactly what he was doing - might just be a formality

I hope they charge him with a federal case and not a state ,
Because - im no lawyer but I believe New York State does not have the death penalty- while federal does

Apparently no Gun at the Buffalo Church:

"Well, based on a post later put up on the Bishop’s Facebook page, there was not actually a gunmen, but someone saying “put down the gun” as in asking people to put down guns."

time to criminalize these White Supremacist group. it has no useful nor sensible purpose.
I agree. They should have a long time ago. Make it illegal for them to even have gatherings. They do that for street gangs in the cities so hit them with the same strategy.

Legit question but can you think of a place where black Americans ARE welcomed?

I can only speak from my experiences, but I've never had any issues in Mexico. Nothing but love during my extended stays there. Not saying racism doesn't exist there, but I've been welcomed and treated well.

I'll never forget when I realized that I was walking around there with no weight on my shoulders. I'm so used to looking over my shoulder here in the U.S. b/c of being black, but I feel none of that there. It's a pretty wild feeling to experience.

Good weather, more affordable than the States, amazing food, great people and it's a quick flight back home? Yeah, sign me up. I've been talking about it for years now, but we're finally getting close to making that move happen. Just gotta wrap up some legal **** and we're out. The U.S. ain't the worst place to live, but it sure as hell could be A LOT better. Sadly, there are too many people trying to do the opposite. I think I'll like it here more when I can visit and bounce after a week, tbh.

The "good guy with the gun" they always mention died trying to stop the shooter because the shooter had a more powerful weapon and bulletproof armor.
The NRA did an excellent job of selling a mythical image of the Old West in order to promote the idea that more guns was the solution for peaceful coexistence, when reality suggests otherwise.
time to criminalize these White Supremacist group. it has no useful nor sensible purpose.
Gotta start at the top:

The NRA did an excellent job of selling a mythical image of the Old West in order to promote the idea that more guns was the solution for peaceful coexistence, when reality suggests otherwise.

Gotta start at the top:

they should put that racist behind bars.

Say what some of y’all want about Dave chapelle

He is 1000000000% RIGHT ON THIS

(The changing the law if every African American gets a legal carry firearm 😂😂😂)

Back
Top Bottom