Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Just awhile ago, there was a 911 situation around my block. Not sure if the recent shootings have any influence, but man they surround the area on all sides, cop cars, swat van and K9 unit were present. Guess they really are taking every 911 calls extremely seriously now.

Just awhile ago, there was a 911 situation around my block. Not sure if the recent shootings have any influence, but man they surround the area on all sides, cop cars, swat van and K9 unit were present. Guess they really are taking every 911 calls extremely seriously now.
If kids weren't being murdered they were just flexing.

Los Angeles Sheriffs Department gangs.
2305A053-787F-4CA9-B35F-C5C5046B4D65.png

I’m almost certain the dude with the mic is who I think it is based off the appearance. It’s that predator poachers dude on youtube who’s pretty much a troll and pos. Would love to see him get the living breaks beat off him.

That's exactly who I thought it was. Dude is a scumbag.

I feel like maybe the leader in charge who told all of the officer to standby and standback could've had a spite driven agenda to not go in there. You cant prove whats going through their head, but with the sh__t, the cops get for their behavior. whos to say they didnt play up that role of the bad guys. probably said I wont risk my life in dangerous situation like this unless I knew it was for a population that was "for me " rather than "against me" . Idk just an idea

Its also sick to think the NRA and gun shop are going to capitalize off of this. So many people out there are seeing that cops wont protect us, so watch gun sales spike. Its everybody for themselves out here. They wont ban the guns, but imagine if they MADE everyone own a gun? that might not happen either,

I feel like maybe the leader in charge who told all of the officer to standby and standback could've had a spite driven agenda to not go in there. You cant prove whats going through their head, but with the sh__t, the cops get for their behavior. whos to say they didnt play up that role of the bad guys. probably said I wont risk my life in dangerous situation like this unless I knew it was for a population that was "for me " rather than "against me" . Idk just an idea
That town is heavily Republican. Trump won handily there in 2020, so the cops and civilians are all the same people.

Its also sick to think the NRA and gun shop are going to capitalize off of this. So many people out there are seeing that cops wont protect us, so watch gun sales spike. Its everybody for themselves out here. They wont ban the guns, but imagine if they MADE everyone own a gun? that might not happen either,
I mean, you're pretty much describing Texas today.
The only thing they could do at this point to make sure everybody is armed is put a Glock in every newborn's car seat as they leave the maternity ward.

Cops get all of the gear requested and are armed to the ****ing teeth, but are scared to use previously mentioned gear when **** goes down
Sounds like they need to learn how to protect and serve from violent video games:

IATT IATT i was saying they should have went in no matter how scared they are.

I understand being scared, still gotta do it.
Next time a cop uses the "feared for my safety" excuse when killing an unarmed black person, the lawyer of that family should use this example as well as the countless other examples of police taking their time to attack an armed person. The examples are out there and it's clear as day when police are truly fearful, they do not immediately engage with force.

I havent felt good about where I lived in a long time. And the wait continues.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom