Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

1657030245911.png

Falling Down is a good movie...

Also I didn't watch that other clip, but wth does Attack on Titan have to do with any of this?
I watched his hot take on the matter and I must say that it is interesting, although I disagree with his take about it.

Less than two weeks ago the Supreme Court basically said that the right to bear arms is so absolute that consideration of the harm of the weapon is irrelevant

In that context - would a new ban on assault weapons survive?

I don't think so. Gun rights now have unique status as the most heavily protected right in America

Less than two weeks ago the Supreme Court basically said that the right to bear arms is so absolute that consideration of the harm of the weapon is irrelevant

In that context - would a new ban on assault weapons survive?

I don't think so. Gun rights now have unique status as the most heavily protected right in America
It's a right only protected for some.

This feels like Superman 1. Jor-El telling the council the world is going to end. And they keep ignoring him as the problem of Krypton’s demise continues to worsen.

I don’t have an issue getting a license, insurance, registration or folks looking into my social media if I purchase a weapon.

Dumb question but the popularity of 3D printed ghost guns is increasing. Can you print bullets? That would be insane if you could. It would be untraceable. My bad if it’s a dumb question I don’t know much about guns. Stay safe everyone
rubber bullets hurt like hell. they don't need to print bullets to kills someone. all it needs a a strong hard pointed object for penetrating and a high velocity spring and gun powder. so it is really is scary. if I'm not mistaken, some of the recent polymer resin guns are now a standard fire arm.

Was it 2014/2015? I remember something similar when I was there.
Yes, around that time. Maybe a little earlier. My nephew was stroller aged and I had three women with me. Getting them all to a safe area was challenging . Being that I was dark out intensified the situation.

rubber bullets hurt like hell. they don't need to print bullets to kills someone. all it needs a a strong hard pointed object for penetrating and a high velocity spring and gun powder. so it is really is scary. if I'm not mistaken, some of the recent polymer resin guns are now a standard fire arm.
That’s terrifying. I know they are quickly becoming more popular due to the customization/ untraceable aspects of printing.

Back
Top Bottom