Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

it’s insanely easy for people like him to get guns out here. Chicago/Chicago suburbs are too damn close to states like Indiana where you can get guns with zero issue. Not to mention every time I’ve driven outside the Chicago area, it’s straight up Trump territory evrywhere. I’m pretty sure a ton of white people in Chicago support Trump too based on what I’ve seen and heard from being around them

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a country where the laws vary so wildly from state to state/region to region. No matter how much effort states put in to curb gun violence, promote human rights, battle COVID, everything gets undone by surrounding red states that ruin everything for us normal people. Beyond frustrating

Last edited:
1:09:00 of this video that just dropped some
Weeks ago as well.

on point. the incel/alpha male/pick up artist talk is so cringeworthy, the mix of lame loser attitude with massive entitlement makes them ripe for that sort of garbage/dangerous behavior.

also I was wondering what Jay-Z and two other dudes looking fresh had to do with the topic :nerd: :lol:

20220704_162802.jpg

The terrorist is the quintessential type of alt right qanon incel this country is flooded with
Extremist, weak-minded ****.

There’s also reports that his father also a MAGA guy ran for highland park mayor in 2019 and lost

Back
Top Bottom