Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

this was after a Lunar New Year festival, and this part of LA is heavy Asian/Asian-American. if this is accurate...we know what the motive is :smh:

Was gonna say youre jumping to conclusions but it seems the reports of the description on the shooter and cause have already shown its not a hqte crime

Was gonna say youre jumping to conclusions but it seems the reports of the description on the shooter and cause have already shown its not a hqte crime

Definitely my first thought early early this morning before more info came out given the last few years and the circumstances of the scene but oddly relieved that it wasn’t the case. The notice and surveillance footage are out it’s an old Asian man.

Rumor is it was a “intimate dispute” man got mad his wife/gf went out without him :smh:

Sounds like something an Asian person would go on a shooting rage for.

Im Asian and I know old Asian people who are jealous or feel disrespected by their significant other do the most ridiculous stuff in retaliation like kill a bunch of people associated with their significant other.

Sounds like something an Asian person would go on a shooting rage for.

Im Asian and I know old Asian people who are jealous or feel disrespected by their significant other do the most ridiculous stuff in retaliation like kill a bunch of people associated with their significant other.

I can see that. Uncle got into a fight with auntie, got hammered and went nuts. Smh.

Human rage is a non rational response. I feel like as a society we underplay how much we are still animals and how much animalistic rage a person can have. You mix that with accessibility to guns and it’s a powder keg. Sadly unless we completely eliminate access to guns nothing will change. Mental health is fragile.

RIP

Human rage is a non rational response. I feel like as a society we underplay how much we are still animals and how much animalistic rage a person can have. You mix that with accessibility to guns and it’s a powder keg. Sadly unless we completely eliminate access to guns nothing will change. Mental health is fragile.

RIP
This is the main reason why I carry. There is zero rhyme or reason to rage. And this mention is the furthest thing from trying to start a debate, please don’t take it as such.
I only want positivity and safety for everyone.

local news interviewed a dance instructor at the studio, he said that the two were related/"sister" studios and that they taught ballroom etc. dance styles to mostly older folks. he was supposed to teach a class today too :frown:

he mentioned that the first studio in MP gave the one in Alhambra the heads up that shooter was going there so they were ready to disarm him.

speculation by me, he went looking for his gf/wife in the first studio but she wasn't there and decided to shoot people before looking for her at the second one :smh: :frown:

So the suspect is dead? The news is showing the swat trucks still on patrol.

Swat left the first van but apparently there’s another one?

after they took over the first van everyone cleared out pretty quick and reporters noted that no ambulance/fire trucks/first aid or urgency and the description was “slumped over” so prob shot himself.

gunman looked like my former POS neighbor with mental issues.

Attachments

• FnGYPu7akAAeIbb.jpg
    FnGYPu7akAAeIbb.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 687
Wouldn't be surprised he murked himself. Like the guy in Oakland that hired a hitman to kill his significant other/dentist then ended up offing himself in jail.

Wouldn't be surprised he murked himself. Like the guy in Oakland that hired a hitman to kill his significant other/dentist then ended up offing himself in jail.

smh

press conference just finished, they said folks and surveillance cams outside the 2nd studio ID'd the white van and stolen license plates and all the area agencies were on watch and Torrance PD spotted him

also MP police chief said one of his beat cops on the job for a few months ran straight into the dance studio. "we don't wait" :emoji_fire: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom