Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Old people are some of the biggest dickheads you’ll ever meet. We don’t discuss it because we’re taught to respect our elders. Me? I say **** em—if you’re a jerk you’re a jerk. You don’t get a pass because of your age.

If you were a scumbag at 5, 13, 21, 25, 35, 45, etc……. Chances are, you’ll be a scumbag in your elderly stages as well! I agree with you !

So my friends kid goes to this school and she called me that day all upset. And this is the sad *** letter they got on Friday. Like you keep your **** safety locked but your kid still had access?! foh
9B1CF416-0172-4C8B-9E65-3193A2314D23.jpeg

So my friends kid goes to this school and she called me that day all upset. And this is the sad *** letter they got on Friday. Like you keep your **** safety locked but your kid still had access?! foh
9B1CF416-0172-4C8B-9E65-3193A2314D23.jpeg
A great example of when guns shouldn’t be in the household.

A great example of when guns shouldn’t be in the household.
I remember one event that was caught on video where two kids were playing with a gun inside the house/bathroom I think where one kid accidentally killed the other kid with the gun by putting it to his head and fired. seeing that the other kid dropped dead and hearing some of the adults inside the house coming, the other kid panicked and shot herself with the same gun to the head. both kids died on the spot.

I remember one event that was caught on video where two kids were playing with a gun inside the house/bathroom I think where one kid accidentally killed the other kid with the gun by putting it to his head and fired. seeing that the other kid dropped dead and hearing some of the adults inside the house coming, the other kid panicked and shot herself with the same gun to the head. both kids died on the spot.
tragic story.
Kids flexing on live with a loaded weapon with a drum. She shot her male cousin in the back of the head by accident. Seeing what she did, she took her own life immediately without hesitiation. The family member had to push the door open because their bodies were blocking the entrance.
If your morbid enough, the videos is easy to find. It should be a warning to all gun owners to always lock up your guns.

Old people are some of the biggest dickheads you’ll ever meet. We don’t discuss it because we’re taught to respect our elders. Me? I say **** em—if you’re a jerk you’re a jerk. You don’t get a pass because of your age.
+1… All OGs ain’t Og’s .. You gotta earn that title

tragic story.
Kids flexing on live with a loaded weapon with a drum. She shot her male cousin in the back of the head by accident. Seeing what she did, she took her own life immediately without hesitiation. The family member had to push the door open because their bodies were blocking the entrance.
If your morbid enough, the videos is easy to find. It should be a warning to all gun owners to always lock up your guns.

that's the one I saw. truly horrifying.

Crazy that they disarmed a 72 year old without restraining him. Must have just been all the chaos. Like I'm trying to replay a 72 year old unarmed dude run off after shooting 20+ people.

Not at all judging or criticizing, just weird combining the headlines and trying to piece it together using my imagination.

Crazy that they disarmed a 72 year old without restraining him. Must have just been all the chaos. Like I'm trying to replay a 72 year old unarmed dude run off after shooting 20+ people.

Not at all judging or criticizing, just weird combining the headlines and trying to piece it together using my imagination.
with all the chaos, it's the least that he could have done. on the otherhand, this guy did better than these guys armed to the teeth....

Attachments

• npr.brightspotcdn.png
    npr.brightspotcdn.png
    519.3 KB · Views: 2,056
Back
Top Bottom