Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Banned drag shows, but not guns....... :smh:

We all know it's because drag shows don't have the NRA. :frown:

If I'm not mistaken, that lady that was talkin had a survivor from Parkland, and just happens to be in Nashville today. I think I heard that about the girl at Michigan St that was from Parkland. Like, now we've got folks going thru these events MULTIPLE times, not just once. My God man......

Fine, don't ban guns. Guns are legal for everyone, kids of all ages. Guns guns guns guns. Everybody gets guns. NRA can have all they want. 2nd amendment for everybody.

BULLETS are now illegal, planet wide. Go **** yourselves gun runners.

This problem should have been seriously addressed back in the 90s.

Nothing is ever going to change because of the **** culture in the United States. Maybe if the "wrong persons" kid ends up dead in a school shooting, then something will change. Even then, I'd only give things a 50 percent chance of changing.

...so it was a female and a teenager??????? That killed six ppl before the cops had to shoot and kill her?

How the **** something isn't done immediately is wild to me. How much longer and how many more KIDS and adults have to get killed before something is done at a federal level?????????

I'm honestly surprised some of the GOP faithful like that jackass Ted Cruz hasn't come out with his useless and totally shallow "thoughts and prayers" tweet yet (or better yet a useless press conference). Yeah, I'm sure the families affected from this senseless tragedy will really appreciate that. 🤬

Hey Ted, and all of you cowardly, spineless, paid for by the gun lobby GOP cronies, how about doing something actually useful and make regulations necessary to help, I dunno STOP THIS ****!!! 😡😡😡 It's the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Nothing will change if laws aren't changed.

“God please help us”? This was a private Christian school where tuition is $15k+/year. He ain’t even walking through that door :lol: :smh:

1679950642588.png

I feel really bad for all teachers and those working in education...all this ish they have to go through in just the past couple of years. I don't blame anyone for leaving that profession, but it's just gonna result in a shortage
The consequences are going to be worse than a shortage: more students end up squeezed in classrooms to respond to the lack of teachers, academic credentials will continue dropping to attract anyone who can breathe and hold a marker, and the proportion of uneducated/poorly educated kids will grow.

Obviously, that works just fine for our right-wing authoritarians and the wealthy folks who support them.

Don't worry fellas, after watching our congressmen during the TikTok trial continually express their concerns about our kids in the US, I'm sure there will be a solution to end this madness coming soon

Back
Top Bottom