Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

1680017603472.png

I'll go ahead and say it, he's an royal ******* & frankly doesn't give a ****! 🤬🤬😡😡
Just coming out and saying "we can't do anything about it" must be very liberating: we never intended to bother, we believe we can't stop it no matter what, so stop asking. They no longer even need to defend their stance.
The most shocking thing is him saying that their kid is homeschooled, so at least he is set. Just shrugs his shoulders and moves on. If you don't want your kids shot, home school them? Can't afford to do that? Well get a better job? A libertarian utopia.

I don’t know how we reach folks that don’t don’t fear death and just want to go out guns blazing. This person was 28 and was upset about something that happened in their elementary years.

I sure our 24hr news cycle doesn’t help!

Yeah the full video is really intense and shows how cops need to respond to these all-too-common acts of terrorism. The Uvalde cops could never :smh:

Ban the guns.

I don’t know how we reach folks that don’t don’t fear death and just want to go out guns blazing. This person was 28 and was upset about something that happened in their elementary years.

I sure our 24hr news cycle doesn’t help!

make it harder for those people to get guns

I have a feeling that the "ban the guns" narrative is too extreme for america. I don't see guns ever being banned in ameriqqqa
The reason im asking is, is there a path where we can eliminate mass shootings, school shootings included, without having a gun ban?

I have a feeling that the "ban the guns" narrative is too extreme for america. I don't see guns ever being banned in ameriqqqa
The reason im asking is, is there a path where we can eliminate mass shootings, school shootings included, without having a gun ban?
Would be hard to find over 50% of Americans who want guns straight up banned. Background checks, assault rifle bans, etc. Those are the things that should be pursued. The populace or states are not going to police themselves, so you need congress to pass laws. But that does not get any votes, clicks, or viewers. So, we are going to do absolutely nothing.

Nothing will stop school/mass shootings short of the guns not being available. There's ways to limit the attacks taking place, but circumventing the laws isn't a new concept for any type of crime. At the least this country should be implementing mandatory background checks, waiting periods and licensure/testing.

Oregon voters passed a ****ty bill that sort of incorporates these requirements but the way the law is written will likely only create issues for minorities rather than curb purchases by unstable folks. Conservative white men will still be able to do what they want since the cops decide if a purchase permit is approved or not.

No one is actually talking about banning guns

People do want regulations.. if mental health is a concern, make it a requirement to receive a psych evaluation prior to the issuing of your license

Can’t buy without a license

In numerous aspects of society licenses are required

How about in cases where a minor gained access to their parents guns…. Have laws that hood owners accountable if their weapons aren’t safely stored and are used in a mass shooting .

How about in cases where a minor gained access to their parents guns…. Have laws that hood owners accountable if their weapons aren’t safely stored and are used in a mass shooting .

or the guns are used in any instance without the registered owner’s authority

if you don’t report your gun as missing or stolen, on you if it is used for a crime or in someone’s death

money and jail time.. force responsibility on those who want to bear the responsibility that should come with gun ownership

Back
Top Bottom