Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Every time one of these mass shootings happen, I always wonder what it will take to do something as a nation.
Loss of foreign student, convention, and tourism money, with gun violence being cited as the only reason.

That's it.

Y’all right, so where we moving? :nerd:

Or we gonna have to create little neighborhood protected areas for our families… I guess that’s what gated communities are:lol:

I heard Melissa Joan Hart was in the area for Sandy Hook and for this one in Nashville. If that was me, I’d be looking for the exits. Real talk though, immigrants have migrated for a better life for centuries. Never did I think I would consider it seriously, but between universal healthcare and safety from mass shootings, Canada/Scandinavia/EU/etc looking attractive. Having grown up here in the States and establishing roots, it just makes me want to have those luxuries here too.

I’m out at 55 I think, realistically I can’t make the guap I make here anywhere else.

Me and my wife are gonna make a list and travel to all the potential spots. 1st up is Tasmania I think.

I too am convinced there is no line.

Used to think maybe change would happen if it happened directly to them, but we saw that republican baseball game get shot up like a decade ago.

Last hope was the kids...and they been getting mowed down for 20 years now.

There is no line.

I had an extremely morbid thought before this most recent shooting...i was almost happy my son is in private school because these shooting weren't happening there. False sense of security, obviously, but i was okay grasping onto something instead of living in fear. So much for that thought...

Back
Top Bottom