Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

This won't even matter to anybody besides the victims in about a month, by then the next mass shooting will have happened.

This won't even matter to anybody besides the victims in about a month, by then the next mass shooting will have happened.

Sad but true...

It's like we have a mental calendar/clock in our minds that reads "days without a mass shooting" :smh:it's no longer a matter of if, but when now.

4DBDF88F00000578-5898141-image-m-117_1530242506920.jpg

He probably wants today that shooting is “fake” just like the news they put about him which continues to say it’s “fake”.

White terrorism is very real thing and the US Government and few media outlet don’t want to admit that since it’s run mostly by....white people.

First it was walk across the street when you see a black man or group coming. After 9/11 it was be scared of anyone who "looked" like a person of Arab descent (lets call it like it is / was a Muslim person) and now it seems you should be scared of the crazy white person at your job or school.

First it was walk across the street when you see a black man or group coming. After 9/11 it was be scared of anyone who "looked" like a person of Arab descent (lets call it like it is / was a Muslim person) and now it seems you should be scared of the crazy white person at your job or school.
um, its always been you should be scared of the crazy white person at your job or school. or country. world.

It’s america, people will kill you over nothing. Now reporters are killed for reporting about convictions of the criminals.

Is it just me or is this wild inappropriate?

The way I see it the incident was to silence them, so don't give in to that, I don't see it as innapropriate. Ironic because i'm willing to bet this was a "muh guns and muh free speech" American that did this.

Back
Top Bottom