Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

1725800972561.png

It’s normal because it’s cheaper. Just like anything it’s cheaper in bulk.

I get that, but isn't there something that alerts someone that maybe some heinous **** is about to possibly go down when someone is buying 2000+ rounds for an AR? Maybe it's me but that doesn't seem normal. Considering the purpose of an AR is NOT hunting but it's a gun that is meant to kill. Again, I'm totally out on this stuff.

I get that, but isn't there something that alerts someone that maybe some heinous **** is about to possibly go down when someone is buying 2000+ rounds for an AR? Maybe it's me but that doesn't seem normal. Considering the purpose of an AR is NOT hunting but it's a gun that is meant to kill. Again, I'm totally out on this stuff.

Not in Kentucky. Dude who took the order was probably just thinking "right on brother."

It’s the most popular gun in America man, people do that all the time.

There’s no federal anything for ammo purchases. You just buy it.

I remember working a seasonal helper job for UPS and we had one stop to make in Studio City (near Universal Studios) at this old rich guy’s house. Dude ordered 10+ heavy *** boxes full of ammo, I could barely lift them without the driver’s help. He explained to me that he was a gun enthusiast and went to a target range for fun.

Ammo is expensive. The last time I went to the range i came out thinking no wonder why everyone has terrible aim. Can’t afford to practice.

Word. I have to say people who have a lot of guns and are almost obsessive with them weird me out. We all have hobbies but that definitely qualifies as weird imo.

The gun guys at my job are indeed the weirdest dudes ever. I'm indifferent to the hobby and people responsibly owning guns, but man, the extreme guys are a little too excited about them for me lol.

Like fam, I don't really care to see videos of you practicing. It's shooting a gun--not that interesting.

There’s a lot of people who have guns that don’t make it their identity though.

That seems like a good way to get robbed to me.

Back
Top Bottom