Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Stop lying. You were the one who the one who replied with "very ninja like". I simply responded accordingly. You sound like the liberal version of a young Newt Gingrich. When someone doesn't agree with you and your political ideoligies, you begin tossing around words and phrases like "ninja like, trump like etc" and tell them their argument is nonexistent when the real problem is that mans boost you up on here so much, that you can't take simple reasoning. You simply deny everything that you don't agree with and are willing to ignore the facts until you're breastfed it through whomever you follow on twitter
You just proved me right. :lol:

Dude please. You are really so bent outta shape that I included one line "at Ninja". I wrote you an entire post before that. You called me ignorant in the prior post and you don't see me in my feeilings about that. The line was pretty innocuous to because all I really was saying is get away from this focus on New York. Yet still, the underlying argument to push this "Jews have power" thing is examples from New York. Which I agree they are powerful in local politics but that doesn't prove the community has this large pull to shift something like national gun laws. I am not really disagreeing with the evidence presented, I am disagreeing with the conclusions dudes want me to draw from said evidence..

You can throw out more petty conjecture about my reading or media consumption habits in hopes on that stopping "man's from boosting me up too much." However, it seems like something you are too caught up on. I don't even worry about how I am viewed on NT, so I don't know why you are hung up on that.

Last edited:

E5A88289-1B3B-4C7D-BF28-DF1FAB68C6B1.gif

:lol: Ok you got me.

Also, if the Ninja comment was interpreted as an insult, real talk my bad. I should watch my words better.

You just proved me right. :lol:

Dude please. You are really so bent outta shape that I included one line "at Ninja". I wrote you an entire post before that. You called me ignorant in the prior post and you don't see me in my feeilings about that. Yet still, the underlying argument to push this "Jews have power" thing is examples from New York. Which I agree they are powerful in local politics but that doesn't prove the community has this large pull to shift something like national gun laws. I am not really disagreeing with the evidence presented, I am disagreeing with the conclusions dudes want me to draw from said evidence..

You can throw out more petty conjecture about my reading or media consumption habits in hopes on that stopping "man's from boosting me up too much." However, it seems like something you are too caught up on. I don't even worry about how I am viewed on NT, so I don't know why you are hung up on that.
There is nothing wrong with being ignorant on a subject. We all were once ignorant to some subject before we became well versed. Clearly, you took exception to what was posted. I'm not caught up on anything, but you ask for evidence and when provided with said evidence, you want to disagree with it to stay "politically correct".

There is nothing wrong with being ignorant on a subject. We all were once ignorant to some subject before we became well versed. Clearly, you took exception to what was posted. I'm not caught up on anything, but you ask for evidence and when provided with said evidence, you want to disagree with it to stay "politically correct".
Dude again, conjecture. You stay making assumptions about me, to take shots, that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

You argued a point, I disagreed with it, and I spelled out why I disagreed. You quit on arguing the topic, and just wanted to claim me ignorant, because seemingly the only logical conclusion for someone disagreeing with you is that they are ignorant. Not because they have a different view of the situation, given the facts. If that is where we are at, there is no point in engaging anymore. Like I said, if I find the book you recommended, I have no problem reading it.

But I'm done famb.

24F2C819-33CD-4E6A-A4A4-E4443B10ED7D.gif

Dude again, conjecture. You stay making assumptions about me, to take shots, that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

You argued a point, I disagreed with it, and I spelled out why I disagreed. You quit on arguing the topic, and just wanted to claim me ignorant, because seemingly the only logical conclusion for someone disagreeing with you is that they are ignorant. Not because they have a different view of the situation, given the facts. If that is where we are at, there is no point in engaging anymore. Like I said, if I find the book you recommended, I have no problem reading it.

But I'm done famb.

But I'm done famb.
Sure Rusty, sure. :rolleyes

Not a mass shooting but...

still waiting for them to do somethin about punishing whoever is negligent to let their kids get a hold of guns. seems itll never come in this presidency. hell in the words of our cheetoh in office, maybe that kid who got shot shouldve had armed guards with him. things mightve gone differently.

still waiting for them to do somethin about punishing whoever is negligent to let their kids get a hold of guns. seems itll never come in this presidency. hell in the words of our cheetoh in office, maybe that kid who got shot shouldve had armed guards with him. things mightve gone differently.
It will never be a thing imo. It would cut into a lot of gun sales knowing you’re acceptable for it (as crazy as that sounds). Yes, according to trump if the kid had his own gun tonight would of happened to begin with. Would of been some magic gun having connection magic that would of taken place

The moment a teacher is allowed to carry the ratchet on him in the classroom is when I will decide to homeschool my kids.
100% without a doubt for me as well. Sad part is there will be a huge push for this becuase that’s BIG money for the highest bidder

In the 1984 film Teachers, they had a teacher that would carry a revolver in their briefcase to school every day.

It got stolen by a student and the cops later shot him.

100% without a doubt for me as well. Sad part is there will be a huge push for this becuase that’s BIG money for the highest bidder

The push is becoming more and more common. Ever since Sandy Hook. The Republican base uses it as a way to stop the talk about their needing to be a change in the guns laws.

The push is becoming more and more common. Ever since Sandy Hook. The Republican base uses it as a way to stop the talk about their needing to be a change in the guns laws.
Truly ANYTHING to go against the left. Their fake political club house is more important than their kids lives. This has been proven time and time again

Last edited:
Man who had been accused of groping opens fire on Tallahassee yoga class, killing two

A man who has been repeatedly accused of groping women walked into a yoga class and opened fire on Friday evening, according to Tallahassee police — shooting six people and killing two of them despite an attempt to fight him off.

Police said the shooting suspect, Scott Paul Beierle, 40, killed himself minutes before they arrived at the Hot Yoga studio, which sits above a row of restaurants at a northern Tallahassee shopping center.

“In my public service career, I have had to be on some bad scenes. This is the worst,” City Commissioner Scott Maddox wrote after viewing the attack’s aftermath. “Please pray.”

About a dozen people were inside Hot Yoga when a man with a black bag walked in around 5:30 p.m., the Tallahassee Democrat reported. The studio had advertised a Pilates certification class for the weekend.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ice-say/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.859970395447

Back
Top Bottom