Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

You already know. Ive lived around the Hasidic community all my life, being from LES in nyc.

Thier own ambulance, own police/security, holidays we participate in, etc.

I can get deep with thier pull at city hall and in albany but again thats another topic for another thread.
Preach

The argument regarding the unique political "pull" of the Jewish community in American is ridiculous to me.

And it feeds the same talking points that motivate clowns like this shooter.
While I agree that said arguments only add fuel to the fire, you would be foolish to deny the existence of the Jewish political pull within the US especially in states like NY...Rather than deny it's existence because you've never seen it, just admit to being ignorant to it..

Last edited:
Preach

While I agree that said arguments only add fuel to the fire, you would be foolish to deny the existence of the Jewish political pull within the US especially in states like NY...Rather than deny it's existence because you've never seen it, just admit to being ignorant to it..
Peep what I said "unique political pull in America". Keyword unique

I lived in New York, and know how the interplay between Jewish communities and local politics in the area.

I also lived in Utah for a couple month, the same thing with Mormons.

Depp South, same thing with evangelicals.

Why you think that urban more minority cities have more stringent civil rights laws than the overall whiter state they live in.

Having pull in local politics in specific areas, especially when you have the voting bloc, is not uncommon or unique to Jewish people.

But dudes trying to tell me then since Orthodox and Hasidic communities have been able to carve out extra services in places like NYC, then that means they have the power to change Federal laws. That is what I am taking issue with because it is patently false. Because if our Federal government was organized in a way that appeased the aggregate wishes of the entire Jewish community, it would look extremely different than it is right now.

Using NYC to extrapolate how things work for the entire country is some Ninja type ****.

If white nationalists had their way, they would target Jews, Catholics (particularly from immigrant communities), and the Irish just as much as they target African-Africans and Arabs.

But because of political necessity they have had to pretend that some of these groups are ok with them. They're not.
I agree with this as well, which speaks volumes to how powerful they are politically. It also helps that they run the world's most powerful bank, which provides vast influence throughout the US. But Anti-Semitism is just as prevalent as hate towards Muslims and other groups. These nationalists hate just about everybody, and they are the largest terrorist group in our country. I'm hoping this leads to more action since the Jewish community has more political/economic leverage to bring attention towards solving it.

The argument regarding the unique political "pull" of the Jewish community in American is ridiculous to me.

Eh.

It's not just an NY thing. Its prominent in LA too.

It exists.

It's VERY real and not some made up sensationalist propaganda.

"But dudes trying to tell me then since Orthodox and Hasidic communities have been able to carve out extra services in places like NYC, then that means they have the power to change Federal laws. That is what I am taking issue with because it is patently false. Because if our Federal government was organized in a way that appeased the aggregate wishes of the entire Jewish community, it would look extremely different than it is right now."

The pull isn't limited to the orthodox and hasidic communities either.

The logic in "Since these communities have been able to... then that means they have power..." isn't sound. But that's also irrelevant to the fact that the pull exists.

This really isn't some Ninjahood "I seent it at PS1 and in da opulent Public housing in Bed Stuy so its Fax, B" foolishness...:lol:

Last edited:
Peep what I said "unique political pull in America". Keyword unique

I lived in New York, and know how the interplay between Jewish communities and local politics in the area.

I also lived in Utah for a couple month, the same thing with Mormons.

Depp South, same thing with evangelicals.

Why you think that urban more minority cities have more stringent civil rights laws than the overall whiter state they live in.

Having pull in local politics in specific areas, especially when you have the voting bloc, is not uncommon or unique to Jewish people.

But dudes trying to tell me then since Orthodox and Hasidic communities have been able to carve out extra services in places like NYC, then that means they have the power to change Federal laws. That is what I am taking issue with because it is patently false. Because if our Federal government was organized in a way that appeased the aggregate wishes of the entire Jewish community, it would look extremely different than it is right now.

Using NYC to extrapolate how things work for the entire country is some Ninja type ****.
Your obsession with ninjahood has nothing to do with what I said. I clearly stated that they have pull within the US and then listed one of the states which they have political pull. New York isn't the only state to have a sizable Jewish population.

Your obsession with ninjahood has nothing to do with what I said. I clearly stated that they have pull within the US and then listed one of the states which they have political pull. New York isn't the only state to have a sizable Jewish population.
You can throw lil jabs all you want. It is not a replacement for a cogent argument. And when it comes to the suppose pull of the Jewish community on a national level, I have not seen one.

Do have enough pull to deliver 60 Senate seats, with them split votes 60-40 as it is? The answer is no.

Last edited:
Couple things to consider:

-There are much larger and more powerful political lobbies with power

-I believe as far as political support Jewish people break 60/40 Democrat. So there is a split in their base. So how the hell are they gonna convince the GOP to go against the NRA and in turn

You can throw lil jabs all you want. It is not a replacement for a cogent argument. And when it comes to the suppose pull of the Jewish community on a national level, I can not seen one.

Do have enough pull to deliver 60 Senate seats. With them split votes 60-40 as it is? The answer is no.
Ahhh typical Rusty. Check out the book Jewish Power: Inside The American Jewish Establishment. Enlighten yourself. The book was written by Jewish man, so, fear not, there is no partiality. You mustn't rely solely on the little knowledge you claim to possess.

But dudes trying to tell me then since Orthodox and Hasidic communities have been able to carve out extra services in places like NYC, then that means they have the power to change Federal laws

New York City and the surrounding suburbs are home to the largest concentration of Jews in the country and because of their high birthrate — five or six children are common — Hasidic and other ultra-Orthodox Jews represent the fastest-growing subset. They are now estimated to number about 330,000 in New York City alone — one-third of the city’s overall Jewish population.

They have become a more muscular political and social force and have turned the generally liberal profile of the area’s Jews more observant and conservative. Lakewood Township, near the Jersey Shore, voted for Donald J. Trump last year by the largest margin — 50 percentage points over Hillary Clinton — of any New Jersey community, according to an analysis by NJ Advance Media
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/nyregion/ultra-orthodox-jews-hasidim-new-jersey.html

*shrugs*

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/council-members-defend-shomrim/amp/

I leave this here. Our tax dollars.

I know ground level activist who have tried to obtain the same protection for sihk muslims in nyc and even with deep pockets are constatnly denied.

It aint the same bruh. And i dont realky mind it either. They can have whatever polticians and pig in they pocket. Dont do me no difference but its bothersome other groups dont have the privilege.

And my og statement was about how they can use thier pull for good to change gun laws in a positive direction.

Ya love infering dudes sentiments and turn it negative like we some rabid anti-semites

Israel gets lots and lots of support from the US. that’s all i can really comment. can’t say this or that is good or whatever.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/council-members-defend-shomrim/amp/

I leave this here. Our tax dollars.

I know ground level activist who have tried to obtain the same protection for sihk muslims in nyc and even with deep pockets are constatnly denied.

It aint the same bruh. And i dont realky mind it either. They can have whatever polticians and pig in they pocket. Dont do me no difference but its bothersome other groups dont have the privilege.

And my og statement was about how they can use thier pull for good to change gun laws in a positive direction.

Ya love infering dudes sentiments and turn it negative like we some rabid anti-semites
Again, New York.

My point is really going over you guys head, or no one wants to address it. Tell me how having pull in New York or a few areas somehow translates to them being able to shape something like nation gun laws. I mean they don't have the numbers, or vote in a bloc to swing elections like that. Throwing money won't work because like Meth pointed out, one of the biggest things the right wing of this country have latched onto is that a rich liberal Jewish man (Soros) is funding all kinds of people in an attempt to subvert democracy. Our dumbass president right now talking about Soros and using dog whistles to insult rich Jewish people (globalist)

But every time I ask this, a New York example gets thrown out. I have already conceded they have strong local power in politics, but that is not something unique to Jewish people. As @gry60 pointed out, the so-called "Jewish lobby" in America is more focused on geopolitics more than anything else, not domestic policy.

And spare me, no one called your argument rabid anti-Semitic. At most all that was pointed out is how it mirrors talking points white nationalist use, and how that can be dangerous. And people asked for further clarification too.

Last edited:
The fact is that they do have influence whether you want to concede that or not.

Not on some conspiracy type ****, but influence nonetheless.

The fact that they don't have direct influence on Gun Laws or politics in the midwest is neither here nor there.

:emoji_chicken:

Using black text= whispering under your breath.

Say it with your chest!!
I was just trying to see if he would take the bait.

But ok.

HE WILL QUOTE ONE OF MY POST TO THROW ANOTHER PETTY JAB AT ME. :lol:

That's all famb really wants to do. No point in a back and forth. He recommended a book, I read quite a bit, so if I find it next time I go to the library I got no problem checking it out.

-But anyway let us wait and see how much traction federal guns laws get as a result from this shooting. I'm sure the NRA and white Southern voters will be cool with that, since "the Jews got pull".

Last edited:
I was just trying to see if he would take the bait.

But ok.

HE WILL QUOTE ONE OF MY POST TO THROW ANOTHER PETTY JAB AT ME. :lol:

That's all famb really wants to do. No point in a back and forth. He recommended a book, I read quite a bit, so if I find it next time I go to the library I got no problem checking it out.

-But anyway let us wait and see how much traction federal guns laws get as a result from this shooting. I'm sure the NRA and white Southern voters will be cool with that, since "the Jews got pull".
Stop lying. You were the one who the one who replied with "very ninja like". I simply responded accordingly. You sound like the liberal version of a young Newt Gingrich. When someone doesn't agree with you and your political ideoligies, you begin tossing around words and phrases like "ninja like, trump like etc" and tell them their argument is nonexistent when the real problem is that mans boost you up on here so much, that you can't take simple reasoning. You simply deny everything that you don't agree with and are willing to ignore the facts until you're breastfed it through whomever you follow on twitter

Israel gets lots and lots of support from the US. that’s all i can really comment. can’t say this or that is good or whatever.

Israel exists because of da united states.

oh look, cornslice brings my name up 1st, playing da victim, glad people catchin on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom