Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

4 people, including children, dead in Michigan shooting

Authorities say four people, including children, have been fatally shot at a property in western Michigan.

WOOD-TV reports Kent County Sheriff Michelle LaJoye-Young says authorities discovered the victims Monday at a property near Cedar Springs, a community about 30 miles (48 kilometers) north of Grand Rapids.

LaJoye-Young didn't say how many of the victims are children. She called the scene "a horrific thing to be called to" and said "my heart goes out to the families involved here and the community."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/4-people-including-children-dead-michigan-shooting-215810695.html

Gunman Fires Into Crowd on NYC Sidewalk With Child Nearby
gunman+fires+into+crowd+bronx.jpg

Suspect in Bronx shooting
Photo credit: NYPD

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...ng-Crowd-Sidewalk-Child-Nearby-506468851.html

Police are looking for a gunman seen on video firing shots into a crowd on a Bronx sidewalk as a child wearing a backpack walked nearby.

The suspect walked up to a 19-year-old man walking with a group of four other people in front of 1155 Gerard Ave. in Concourse at around 2 p.m. Friday, Feb. 22, and fired three rounds, police said.

Video shows the crowd dispersing and fleeing immediately as the gunman fired; a child wearing a backpack was walking just ahead of the crowd and also suddenly turned and fled.

No one was injured, police said.

The gunman is wanted for reckless endangerment. Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 800-577-TIPS.

Its da bronx, not that surprised. Plus that aint no mass shooting he knew who he was gunning for. Probably just a foot local gang foot soilder.

Another one.
49 dead in terror attack at a Mosque in New Zealand. White Supremacist open fire on people in the mosque. :smh:

this is bad. they "marketed the ar to young people"??? how? because ARs are in call of duty? this sets a bad precedent where hindsight is punishable by law. not good.

Another one.
49 dead in terror attack at a Mosque in New Zealand. White Supremacist open fire on people in the mosque. :smh:

americas poisonous culture is spreading. dude trolled and livestreamed it the whole time. what a sick individual. i refuse to look at any pictures of videos of it, but the fact that dude can calmly mow down people? psychopath

I hope those who were unfortunate enough to watch the video of the shooting don't think any other weapon would be capable of that type of attack.

And I'm not absolving humans from the bulk of the equation either.

Back
Top Bottom