Massage parlours?

pimp.gif
what are some good ones in the sacramento area,bay area? my back is killing me, and i need to let off some steam.

pimp.gif
what are some good ones in the sacramento area,bay area? my back is killing me, and i need to let off some steam.

You really want a massage or are you just trying to get laid? There's a spot on Taylor in SF that has good looking chicks.

You really want a massage or are you just trying to get laid? There's a spot on Taylor in SF that has good looking chicks.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

nerd.gif

which ?
pimp.gif
I would also like to know.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

nerd.gif

which ?
pimp.gif
I would also like to know.

Taylor and I think(im not sure) Geary. Theres a Walgreens like right next to it. I went there like a year and a half ago though. They had some real cute Asian chicks in there. Its like $50 to go in the back and then from there you gotta talk to the chick to work something out.

Taylor and I think(im not sure) Geary. Theres a Walgreens like right next to it. I went there like a year and a half ago though. They had some real cute Asian chicks in there. Its like $50 to go in the back and then from there you gotta talk to the chick to work something out.

Back
Top Bottom