MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastbay has placed a large order for coffins to ship this Sasquatch **** in . SMH I still just don't get this. Why troll your best customers instead of sticking these in a big and tall section and let these people who come in so handy on a rainy day when they tell you to take out your umbrella five minutes before the first rain drop hits you have their shoes.

Last edited:
This reminds me of when they had all 3 regional 20s at the nike outlets years ago but only in these huge sizes. Broke my heart
frown.gif

I have yet to cop a single pair of shoes from Eastbay, Footaction, Footlocker, Champs. lol    Always NDC or Finishline for me.
cuz those 4 sites have the same stock. never knew those companies were all connected some how until i tried copping for my first time online

So, just to clarify the 18 pages I just went through:

- Massive eBay restock on 4/19 8AM EST

- My best friends Black/Gold, Royals and Breds will be there.

- There's no way these will drop in a size 9

- I'm outta here.

Eastbays all about connections. Hahhaa i got my 150mbps fios. Going for 8 kicks this saturday. Bots on 4 comps RDY

Looks like Eastbay is answering everyone's tweets saying "no we won't have that style in that size" etc... to avoid too much people coming to the site on Saturday.

I feel like Eastbay has more than enough shoes, but are just tryna keep it on the down low. Earlier they said no gs sizes, now they are saying some of them will be in gs. Eastbay is messing with us, man.

Eastbays twitter account confirmed restock will mainly be sizes 15-up so those of you planning to cop a normal size might as well sleep in.

NO PIC…. but am i reading this right  - JORDAN RETRO 1 HI OG Black/gold/white….

MEANING THESE….

AHHHHHH YEEEAH! 

Last edited:
 Lets just keep positive that NT kills it on release date. Remember computer/internet speed is key for eastbay and FNL. I have 4 monitors connected to my computer RDY ! Thank God just upgraded my internet fios to 150mbps and my comp to 4.0 ghz i7 32gb ram and a titan video card. Dam im starting become a sneakerwhore...

Can an admin change the title of the thread please, the AJ3 Powder Blue will actually come in GS Size ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom