MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Who got to grab a decent Restock that is back ordered until the 5th of May, that's after the Concords come in. A restock but they are back ordered. OMG I'm dying laughing here wondering why they pulled the car salesman bait and switch.

Last edited:
I would disagree. Many of my kicks I get at retail or below. Big foot dudes have rare sizes but there are also fewer buyers. There are bred 1's on ebay 15 and up at $400 that have sat since they first released. BRED 11's are the only big sizes people can consistently move at $300+ and even those don't get snapped up with the quickness.
Yup...
Forreal...no way he's getting more than $250 on the Breds...he MIGHT be able to get $300 on the Royals... but that's only if he runs across a newbie. My local guy here has been trying to unload bred 1's for 300 for a minute
I'm not big on paying more than retail but I would jump on a pair of Royals for $300, I have sold several GR size 15s for $250 so getting $300 for a pair like Bred 1s or Royals should be easy. When the Breds released a little while back I was able to get two pair I flipped a pair for $350. The thing is when you sell a larger size you wont have much competition from other sellers. 

To really understand what I'm saying look for a pair of Royals, Corks, South Beaches, Lebron X EXTs or a limited shoe on eBay in size 15 and up and look at the rape prices people are asking compared to the more popular sizes. 

EDIT: Also size 15 is one of the fastes shoes to sell out on release day, I was hoping to get the spiderman foams and the volt foams at a discounted price, but larger sizes sold out, while you can still find smaller sizes available at several online retailers

Last edited:
So did anyone get anything. Just woke up and the thread jump 20 pages. Not about to go thru that madness.

Who got to grab a decent Restock that is back ordered until the 5th of May, that's after the Concords come in. A restock but they are back ordered. OMG I'm dying laughing here wondering why they pulled the car salesman bait and switch.
To think of it.... They really did!!! LMAO!!

They do this on RD as well, nothing new if you're familiar with their selling practices.

:rofl: The ish he put in the air while he created that listing is waaaaaaay better than the ish I put in the air this morning! 

Dude prob thinks he doing cats a favor by offering free shipping...LOL

Cats really believe dudes gonna pay these prices?

These dudes gonna be hurt 6 months from now when they have to start slashing prices.

They do this on RD as well, nothing new if you're familiar with their selling practices.

Actually dude you know what, now that you say that I remember getting that tweet from them on the White/Infra 6 and the Infrared 23 on RD saying they rescheduled when everyone else sold away. I think they are mad at the bot peeps so they do stuff like this. And this was after a last day announcement yesterday saying be ready for a surprise at 10am. Wasn't expecting a reschedule as the surprise though LMAO

Actually dude you know what, now that you say that I remember getting that tweet from them on the White/Infra 6 and the Infrared 23 on RD saying they rescheduled when everyone else sold away. I think they are mad at the bot peeps so they do stuff like this. And this was after a last day announcement yesterday saying be ready for a surprise at 10am. Wasn't expecting a reschedule as the surprise though LMAO
Being that I mostly order from the FTL family I'm used to it. Even when they put up sizes in the middle of the week they'll sometimes be back-ordered. NDC had the low snakes in 16 because I had no interest in them. If I wanted them they would have stopped at 15 LOL

I batted 50% this morning, was hoping for royals and toro 4's. Only got the royals- o well.

Hopefully the rest of the big footers out there dont pay rape to the resellers and I can scoop up the Toro's at retail.

I was honestly contemplating about buying the Royals, Breds in sz 15+ when im a 8-8.5. Lol then I realized, what the **** am I guna do with them. Only thing I was able to cop was the infrared 6s from Finishline. Also, whats the deal with Soleheaven.com? I was trying to cop but there was no way to put it in the cart. People are saying they didnt really have any restock and just faked it to put their name out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom