MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course they sell dudes with big feet like kicks too, they restocked the larger sizes for a reason. The market for big shoes is completely different. If you wear a 10 you can hit up your mall for raffles (champs, footlocker, footaction, finishline) then you can hit up mom and pop shops for also. Then you can hit up spots online NDC FL FA FL and sposts like jimmy jazz, ruvilla, city gear etc. Most spots go up 14. NDC stops at 15. Not so many options for 15 and up so if a shoe has any type of hype/demand its harder to obtain in larger sizes. Pay attention to FL when they tweet sold out sizes 15 is always gone 1st. In my area the champs is the only store that gets 15s and they only get like one or 2 pair.
there is less options for a size 15 and up but also a lot less demand as well..so it balances out in the end. 

Last edited:

there is less options for a size 15 and up but also a lot less demand as well..so it balances out in the end. 
I think 15 is more popular than people think especially with nike's sizing inconsistency a lot dudes who wear 14 are sizing up, but I agree with you it balances out. I know one thing those 18s still available on eastbay lol. 

Last edited:
This morning was crazy... Was only able to grab foams, 3labs and a pair of 11 lowsfor my cousin from eastbay... Never had a chance with the 1s nor bel airs...smh then nike ****** me out of my size in the 11 lows and another pair of foams after being on the "order review - press to confirm purchase" page for an hour

Which shoe did you add to cart first? How'd you get all those on Eastbay. You have people helping you? BOTS, Jesus, Dumbledorf, David Blaine

Foams weren't that hard to get. I was able to add a pair after striking out and after waiting to check out for labs. I had no interest in the night shades.

Last edited:
Woke up at 4:50am pacific, refreshed many many time, GT frustrated and went to bed. Just got home from work and remembered that the NDC restock is being postponed, think It'll be random? What are they restocking?

Woke up at 4:50am pacific, refreshed many many time, GT frustrated and went to bed. Just got home from work and remembered that the NDC restock is being postponed, think It'll be random? What are they restocking?
they let the cat out the bag. It will be announced.

Last edited:
woke up early and opted to watch cartoons and eat captain crunch instead of trying to snag something from the restock, and i think i made the right choice. i wear a sz 10-11.5 (depending on the shoe) so ill always be perma-boned with this kind of stuff. ill gladly pay $350 for a pair of royals simply for the peace of mind of nto having to deal with this **** to get them for retail

I've been out the loop for a while. Someone fill me in on those 5's on the first page?
Restock postponed until further notice. My guess, and it is only my guess, until tomorrow.

Check your pm [emoji]128077[/emoji]
[/quote]

Thanks bro. I missed the restock today and was bummed out. Came home after a 18 hour shift and tried to stay up, but couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom