MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they will have a large selection of men sizes available. Probably most of their stock will be a small amount of 12 and above.

This is the biggest F U to the resellers Nike has ever done.
Hate on the servers
Hate on the vagueness of size run info
Hate on eastbay
Either way, Nike is doing what they promised: chipping away at the reseller scum bottom line.
This is fantastic.

So much wrong this thinking.... Resellers about to eat good.

Hate on the servers

Hate on eastbay

Either way, Nike is doing what they promised: chipping away at the reseller scum bottom line.

This is fantastic.
SN to post ratio is crazy.

Hate on the servers
Hate on eastbay
This is fantastic.

:rofl:

Honestly, it's more if a publicity stunt than anything else. Most normal users gonna take the L while looking at the full house page. The other users gonna clean up what they can. I foresee so much anger come 4/19

At least EB will actually TAKE MY MONEY, instead of giving errors and BS... I will be siting on the floor beside my router, cache clean.. iPad on the ready and tmobile and this new M8 better show its power, as the backup plan... Just one pair of GG and I'm good

Honestly, it's more if a publicity stunt than anything else. Most normal users gonna take the L while looking at the full house page. The other users gonna clean up what they can. I foresee so much anger come 4/19
You can say that again, I'm honestly debating whether I should just stay on track with getting the 11 lows this weekend....feels like it'll only be a full size run of each at best

i dont see how people say they are killing the resale value. when the majority of people wont be successful including myself. We dont even know the numbers

i dont see how people say they are killing the resale value. when the majority of people wont be successful including myself. We dont even know the numbers
yeah, i feel like the resellers will be successful, while us regular people fail...like always it seems....

yeah  re-releases will not drop resell value at all. just another opportunity for resellers to make quick cash

any & everytime i see someone rant about a restock lowering resale value it gives me a great insight on thier thought process, because this will not quench the thirst of a single percentage of the people who want these shoes.
It actually will give resale a kick in the pants because it brings more eyes...especially if that person failed on rd... didnt drop resale & then fails on the restock those kind(s) of people will just pay resale to be done with ot at that point

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for dudes saying theyre "in for x shoes" and then wake up at 8am on saturday to cop and they only have size 15+ because they failed to read.

After the whole red october/footlocker thing, i dont see how anyone can trust the eastbay umbrella

Patiently waiting for dudes saying theyre "in for x shoes" and then wake up at 8am on saturday to cop and they only have size 15+ because they failed to read.

After the whole red october/footlocker thing, i dont see how anyone can trust the eastbay umbrella
Could you point me in the direction of that tweet please I feel like I'm the only one in here clueless to what everyone is talking about :lol:

any & everytime i see someone rant about a restock lowering resale value it gives me a great insight on thier thought process, because this will not quench the thirst of a single percentage of the people who want these shoes.
It actually will give resale a kick in the pants because it brings more eyes...especially if that person failed on rd... didnt drop resale & then fails on the restock those kind(s) of people will just pay resale to be done with ot at that point
i totally agree. with that being said i will got after gammas. i have breds n royals but i know the patent 1s will be a no go. gamma&snakeskins= successful morning. 

Restocks can be planned to hurt resellers, doesnt mean it will.

Two cases:

1)Massive and repeated restocks ie Black/red XI. Those got restocked a million times. Resell dropped dramatically.

2)single, isolated, and smaller restocks ie NDC restock last month. If anything, those brought way more attention to preludes, etc.

This restock for EB will be case #2

That's nice, is that you?

^ Plus what does Nike have to do with Eastbay's restock?
All info from Matt Powell:
Shoe companies control releases
So much wrong this thinking.... Resellers about to eat good.
All info from Matt Powell:
Re-Stocks are planned to hurt resellers

Who do you think is getting most of these "restock" pairs?

Could you point me in the direction of that tweet please I feel like I'm the only one in here clueless to what everyone is talking about
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom