MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Restocks can be planned to hurt resellers, doesnt mean it will.

Two cases:

1)Massive and repeated restocks ie Black/red XI. Those got restocked a million times. Resell dropped dramatically.

2)single, isolated, and smaller restocks ie NDC restock last month. If anything, those brought way more attention to preludes, etc.

This restock for EB will be case #2

Also, there is a difference between a restock and a re-release.

A re-release certainly will lower the value of a product since it should be in very large numbers.

A restock doesn't do diddly poo to the value since it quenches no thirsts.

Last edited:
Is it BIG sizes only ?? the tweet was "If you wear bigger sizes, you’ll want to pay attention"

Read mo

I see at least 5 shoes from there that I want. 
pimp.gif

Hopefully I can get at least 1 of them.

4/19 will be complete madness.  I wonder if they put the restock on this date on purpose, with 4/20 and whatnot the next day.

Is it BIG sizes only ?? the tweet was "If you wear bigger sizes, you’ll want to pay attention"

Read mo
You can interpret it how you want. But the way I interpreted it is that these will be big sizes only. If they were going to have sizes all across the board, why only advertise big sizes. 

And BIGGER is relative, but to me that means 13/14 and above. 

Also, there is a difference between a restock and a re-release.

A re-release certainly will lower the value of a product since it should be in very large numbers.

A restock doesn't do diddly poo to the value since it quenches no thirsts.
In all my years of buying shoes( lurking here since college (1999)) I've never seen this before and we are in april.

At least nike is doing something (captcha) anything (restock, re-release) about resellers.

In all my years of buying shoes( lurking here since college (1999)) I've never seen this before and we are in april.

At least nike is doing something (captcha) anything (restock, re-release) about resellers.
I love when people say this. 

Lmao at this bringing resell prices down, if anything its going to drive them up. All that fresh devastation being handed out on sat...mmmmmm 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom