Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by WizKhalifa

perfect beach day?  
7e6267366176794497a8f29021334c8833f64eb5_r.gif

Riveting first post, chap.
grin.gif

But really,
laugh.gif
for those who took offense to the "perfect beach day" for the title, I hope i didn't strike a nerve, yall got a lot more to worry about then a slightly misleading title
laugh.gif
Who took offense
laugh.gif
You're overreacting to people laughing at the thread.  No one is upset, or marching in protest.  Usually when someone says "perfect beach day" you assume things like sun and no clouds
laugh.gif
not when we first saw.  Cool video regardless.

perfect beach day?  

grin.gif

But really,
laugh.gif
for those who took offense to the "perfect beach day" for the title, I hope i didn't strike a nerve, yall got a lot more to worry about then a slightly misleading title
laugh.gif
Who took offense
laugh.gif
You're overreacting to people laughing at the thread.  No one is upset, or marching in protest.  Usually when someone says "perfect beach day" you assume things like sun and no clouds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

perfect beach day?  

grin.gif

But really,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Who took offense
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im not the one overreacting, on the "What kind of depressing !@+ beaches do you go to that you'd consider that to be a "perfect beach day"?" type steeze.
tongue.gif

the clouds were long gone by the time the camera turns to view the ocean, you'd figure some clouds might have blocked the sun out prior to the video being shot, hence all the people at the beach in bathing suits.

Im in SD, California by the way. Good beach weather down here
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

perfect beach day?  

grin.gif

But really,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Who took offense
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im not the one overreacting, on the "What kind of depressing !@+ beaches do you go to that you'd consider that to be a "perfect beach day"?" type steeze.
tongue.gif

the clouds were long gone by the time the camera turns to view the ocean, you'd figure some clouds might have blocked the sun out prior to the video being shot, hence all the people at the beach in bathing suits.

Im in SD, California by the way. Good beach weather down here
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by RKO2004

SOON. REAL SOON YOU'LL UNDERSTAND.

HE'S PLANNING TO TELL THEM ABOUT THE EVENT.

THE EVENT

YOU AIN'T BOUT THAT LIFE

I DOES THIS!...
alien.gif

it's okay tho. you're regular conspiracy paranoid NTer. he's religious paranoid NTer.

we got room for both of you on this board

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by RKO2004

SOON. REAL SOON YOU'LL UNDERSTAND.

HE'S PLANNING TO TELL THEM ABOUT THE EVENT.

THE EVENT

YOU AIN'T BOUT THAT LIFE

I DOES THIS!...
alien.gif

it's okay tho. you're regular conspiracy paranoid NTer. he's religious paranoid NTer.

we got room for both of you on this board

without the music i saw the people running away at around 1:20 and said, oh thats cool. i guess leave b4 it rains.

but with the music. i was sittin on the edge of my seat yellin RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

without the music i saw the people running away at around 1:20 and said, oh thats cool. i guess leave b4 it rains.

Originally Posted by bns1201

It took 7 hours for this duplicate post to show up?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

It took 7 hours for this duplicate post to show up?
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom