Matrix 4 Out Now

1582220728532.png

They've been filming throughout Downtown SF.

I've been trying to find Keanu sitting a bench somewhere lol.

I'm really curious how this next film will connect.

Damn, No Hugo Weaving?!

Yeah, I dunno.
Yeah, I read an article where his theater schedule didn't work with the filming schedule for the film. Bummer.

Sidenote, I was mind blown when I found out Hugo was Elronds from Lord of The Rings lolol

Yeah, I read an article where his theater schedule didn't work with the filming schedule for the film. Bummer.

Sidenote, I was mind blown when I found out Hugo was Elronds from Lord of The Rings lolol
I think I realized he did V for Vendetta like 7 years after I saw it. :lol:

This is my first time finding out he was in LOTR.

Dude's a legend.:pimp:

I swore Neo saved/brought back to life Trinity in the last matrix.
You might be thinking about the time he caught her when she was falling, pulled the bullet out, and pumped her hearth with his hand. That was in reloaded.
In the third movie she got impaled by a metal pipe when the ship crashed... I think. Haven't seen the movie in a long time.

She definitely died in 3. Neo also got turned into Kenshi from Mortal Kombat.

Has it
She definitely died in 3. Neo also got turned into Kenshi from Mortal Kombat.
In the real world.
Unless they’re about to pull an Inception/Total Recall and tell us that was a simulation inside of a simulation.

In the real world.
Unless they’re about to pull an Inception/Total Recall and tell us that was a simulation inside of a simulation.

I honestly thought this at the end of Reloaded when Neo stopped those machines in the real world. I was like "They never left." Pretty bummed that wasn't the case

now I can totally see it going that way.

Has it

In the real world.

God. I was thinking they were "reset" or something like the Architect was talking about, despite Neo not choosing that route. Or maybe they're both programs like Seraph was.

Back
Top Bottom