Matt Babel: IM CALLING YOU OUT!

Angry sex. Was referring to dude who was talking about her earlier. Nevermind. P:

^ Some dudes in this post haven't had sex yet so they don't understand. They can tell you when the next UNDFT sneaker is dropping though.

It's okay if they misunderstood what I posted. Not gonna bother me if they don't get it.

@ UNDFT comment, I try to keep up with the news. Not a huge fun but many of their collabo's are straight fire. (Nike, Stussy, NB's) Although their Timberland collab wasn't too awesome. I'd have to see better pictures or even better, see them in person before I can really judge.

But hats off to you for understanding where I come from. My thanks.

Quote:
Not gonna bother me if they don't get it.
:nerd:
nerd.gif

"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

How can you not be a fan but think their collabos are straight fire?

Timberland collabo is dope, saw 'em in person at undftd.

And aaron1976 was just randomly referring to any hyped release I believe, no need to come in a name drop stuff about UNDFTD, his point went over your head.

Larissa seems like a hoodrat.

SOULIZE​
www.inquiringmind.ca​

@ analog, like I stated before I'm not a huge fan. Doesn't mean I'm NOT a fan of undftd. P:

I was just pointing out which recent collabo's I thought were fire and which ones I didn't take too kindly of. Hopefully I get a chance to peek at the Timberland collab when I'm in nyc to form a better, more educated opinion on them.

And.. agreed @ hoodrat. She had a fugly personality, hence the angry sex comment.

P: is the same as :tongue: but backwards. Just another stupid smile face thing.

Way off topic now..

But nice Caro5's. I think you had braids in your hair? Might be confusing you with a next dude.

rofl
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Capo, that's a mean picture. It's Jay (smart). Did you get your 12s from Tricia yet?

:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ "I'm stalking you"
-----------------------
Looking for:
Send Helps, Tiffs, Infrared 90s, hosois, adidas extacy hi's and goldenrods (sz 10.5-11)

smh.gif
@ Isip, apply for a new SN ASAP

My dude with the caro V's didn't have braids...

AIYYO @ noticing other dudes
sick.gif

I GOT IT 4 CHEAP: FOR SALE... NDS (WORN TWICE!) AM1 NO LINER GREY/CEMENT sz8.5 - $50 ! HOLLLERRRR via ezinbox (TO NTers only)

No need for me to apply for a new SN because it's just a little joke and it ain't like I take this seriously. I even remember what capo was rocking.. especially since he's a friend of mine outside of NT. :l Cardinal 7's.

HOLD THE FK UP HERE :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
0]
alien.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

who the fk is this lsip dude, or was that "slip" spelled wrong like dem mutant smiley faces, straight slippin wit da facts and stalking dudes?!? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
asking for Dead Dunks in their size...of course there's none left so I mention to KFeds boy that I got a size 9 on ebay right now and I'll kill the auction for him for $500 CDN or US...he's all like bout it but these dudes end up buying NOTHING, yeah you heard me NOT A DAMN THING! All that Spears dough and not even one pair! they were even begging to sell them the 2nd UNDFTD colorway early...anyway there's papparazzi outside and one of the photographers ends up copping KFed some Blazers to thank him for something...pretty weird experience overall... :lol:
laugh.gif
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

K-Fed what the hell is he doing here? N's ain't copping his album eff outta here.

<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

Quote:
papparazzi outside and one of the photographers ends up copping KFed some Blazers to thank him for something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hilarious...K-Fed is such a joke, he should stick to getting brit pregnant.. [London Bridge] ON SNAP [/London Bridge]
-----------------------
Looking for:
Send Helps, Tiffs, Infrared 90s, hosois, adidas extacy hi's and goldenrods (sz 10.5-11)

Back
Top Bottom