Matt Babel: IM CALLING YOU OUT!

what vids has he been in ?
--------------------------------
WANTED:
SBs - Send Helps & Tiffs (sz 10.5 - 11)
Air max 1 - Amsterdams & Atmos (sz 11)
Other - Vans hosoi (10.5 - 11) & Adidas Ectasy Hi
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

Saw leah making out with Dallas Green at the City and Color show a year ago..
Dallas is pimpin'.

Me and my cheap no MTV @#%$, I'll have to catch that on youtube, hah..
Or overdrive at least

I saw leah at the alexisonfire concert last night, needless to say, what everyone has been saying is correct.

Quote:
He's gonna be a superstar.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

Leah is ugly clumsy and stupid. Being blonde and famous on tv does not make you "hot" or attractive.
GRINDING HITTING BRAZILIAN DIMES FROM BEHIND

^Tevez that you? im getting pissed off ur doing no good with the hammers even teddy is more productive than you

by the way, how is dude gonna be famous for being
1) in a video with some bbc/bape rapper who no one can name
2) in some k-os video where no one can even see him unless you freeze frame zoom in and know what to look for.
but i will admit he is already quite big in Canada, saw the dude in Vancouver and people were asking for autographs .. SMH what are you gonna do with a BABEL autograph... frame that ishh??

Quote:
^Tevez that you? im getting pissed off ur doing no good with the hammers even teddy is more productive than you
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

They're both too soft for the EPL - they've both admitted this.

Pardew is gone, and according to Curbs, Tevez's work ethic is pants. He should come to man United, we'd take care of him.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but Babel has a clothing deal with GDFT, according to the credits after his shows anyway....so what exactly does everyone expect him to wear when he's limited to what they carry? Its hypebeast gear regardless, but I doubt he pays for it.

Hell, I'd look like fruitcake Pharell if I got free digs. Check that, I'd look like fruitcake Pharell if my job depended on my looking like that.

Quote:
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but Babel has a clothing deal with GDFT, according to the credits after his shows anyway....so what exactly does everyone expect him to wear when he's limited to what they carry? Its hypebeast gear regardless, but I doubt he pays for it.

I can assure you he has no deal with Goodfoot.

^^ lol
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

Quote:
I can assure you he has no deal with Goodfoot.

...so can you offer anything more than that? Why do the credits after the show (that I've seen anyway) say that his clothing is provided by goodfoot? Does he pay full price, and give them a free plug? Or does he pay full price and then Goodfoot pays for adspace?

Isnt it obvious why gdft hooks him up with clothing?
They've got you talking about it dont they?

Frankly, I couldn't care less, i was just trying to offer some clarity to an odd situation.

I find it funny how this utterly stupid style is being taken so personal and seroiusly by some.

Whatever though, I was just trying to help.

Credits don't mean much, someone has to pay for the merchandise. Whether it be a discount for Matt Babel when he cops or it's MuchMusic that pays for his clothing, it's still from Goodfoot/Ransom so it's "supplied by" them, but doesn't mean he has an exclusive deal or gets stuff free, that's just where he chooses and MM approves that he gets his apparel from.

SOULIZE​
www.inquiringmind.ca​

Quote:
...so can you offer anything more than that? Why do the credits after the show (that I've seen anyway) say that his clothing is provided by goodfoot? Does he pay full price, and give them a free plug? Or does he pay full price and then Goodfoot pays for adspace?

I don't know if this is the same for MTV VJ's but at Much they get paid bi-monhtly a certain amount of $$$$$$$$$$$ just to "look the part" and wherever they purchase stuff they have to inform where they got it from if it's from a local boutique, chain store etc. Which is why you'll always see credits of where the VJ's get their things from it's suppose to be done. I've seen Babel in Da Zone, Heavens, Lounge etc wherever buying things and all those places get credited it doesn't mean he gets free things or even a discount.

If the VJ decides to wear his own personal stuff that he didn't buy then you won't see anything mentioned. What I did see earlier though was someone flipping this to throw jabs at certain shops for no reason.

At the end of the day I don't care for dude, I don't say whaddup or run to him like other men I've seen do. I don't respect the man simply for the fact he thinks because he is on TV then everything should be given to him. He's a beggar when he gets paid good plus luxury money. I've seen actual celebrities with more manners and be humble like they was just regulars on the streets and this includes to often quotable Kanye West, Dave Chappelle etc.

With this new breed of VJ's out there the only ones I'll continue to like and seem to read up and know what they're talking about is Gilson from MTV, Hannah & Tim from Much.

^ Well spoken and I concur cept for the Tim part. Guy's straight twinkle toes. So 2 months later and not one Matt Gaybel nike talk reply? I know he has seen this. Speak up for yourself Gaybel? Drop some knowledge on the youth bout your "Koolness"

Oh I know for a fact 110% he sees this trust me and everytime he just blows it off on some "they don't know who I am, I need to school these kids", "oh there hating" type of tip. The thing is he is true somewhat but in another aspect alot of people here are right because again like I said from what I've seen many times of him people here have said the truth.

Last I heard he was going to make an NT ID I forgot what the name was I don't know if he's still doing it but this was like 2 months ago, and there has been times I've seen him in shops asking people at the frontdesk "Are they still talking @#%$ about me on the net".

Back
Top Bottom