Matt Barnes attacks Derek Fisher for dating his estranged wife Vol. WHOA

If you really think this is ok you lame and thirsty :lol:
Ziks is the only person defending this nonsense. Talking about there isn't a connection with folks that you bled, sweat, and cried with. Flew thousands of miles with. Broke bread with. Probably slept in the same room multiple times with. But to him, it is just a co-worker.

Dudes have no moral code these days

Oh that's your explanation? :lol:
Again, what type of explanation are you looking for exactly?
One that explains what being co-workers for a certain period of time has to do with this code.

But it's okay you've shown you can't do that. So it's okay, we just have two different perspectives on it.
If you really think this is ok you lame and thirsty :lol:
Ziks is the only person defending this nonsense. Talking about there isn't a connection with folks that you bled, sweat, and cried with. Flew thousands of miles with. Broke bread with. Probably slept in the same room multiple times with. But to him, it is just a co-worker.

Dudes have no moral code these days
:rofl:
why dudes defending fisher?
There's nothing to defend though.

Fisher+Lied-thumb-599x398-20446.png

derekfisher2.jpg

Fisher been the best low key fraud. Thought he was a cool gritty guy that was Kobe‘s loner friend during the years. Wasn‘t he a rep for the players union or whatever? Dude was actually conspiring against people‘s wives and girls.

Proally has an addiction or weird fetish like Greh Anthony. Something bout dem Lefties.

I asked you to explain and you said to me what is there to explain.

Miss me with I'm not accepting it. You went from it doesn't need explaining to this is my explanation that doesn't explain what I asked.

It's cool. I aint expect much from you on the reasoning front.

derekfisher2.jpg

Fisher been the best low key fraud. Thought he was a cool gritty guy that was Kobe‘s loner friend during the years. Wasn‘t he a rep for the players union or whatever? Dude was actually conspiring against people‘s wives and girls.

Proally has an addiction or weird fetish like Greh Anthony. Something bout dem Lefties.
What is the Fisher lied pic about? :lol:

What fetish Greg Anthony got? I remember he got arrested. I vaguely remember, he picked up a shemale too?

:rofl: @ dem lefties.

Last edited:
Really it all boils down to how well they got along imo.

Not all teammates are friends or are closed. Fisher and Barnes only played together for a season and a half. Apparently Barnes thought they were friends though.

But if it was no friendship or nothing like that, it's fair game imo. Bringing Fish around the kids is a real bad look though.

I had to look up Fisher's ex wife. I guess dude is probably juiced he could even score a girl like Matt Barne's wife. I kind of see why dude is trying hard for her now.

3121cf38f9cd7de8241ca362b3da92d1.jpg

I had to look up Fisher's ex wife. I guess dude is probably juiced he could even score a girl like Matt Barne's wife. I kind of see why dude is trying hard for her now.

Just cause she ain't attractive to u
Doesn't mean she is ugly though.......
That's a nice looking black woman there
U think dark skinned colored black women are ugly?????
SWS :smh:

jk.........unless u truely think dark skinned women aren't as attractive

A season and a half is a LONG time to be with someone. Even if you aren't best friends.

Again, a lot of INTIMATE time is spent between teammates man. Seems like some of you dudes are dismissing that. Which is why yall brought up that dumb McDonald's example

Miss me with I'm not accepting it. You went from it doesn't need explaining to this is my explanation that doesn't explain what I asked.

What fetish Greg Anthony got? I remember he got arrested. I vaguely remember, he picked up a shemale too?

He made an excuse to go back LA, because at that time, his daughter needed LAs treatment.

He made an excuse to go back LA, because at that time, his daughter needed LAs treatment.
This is when I knew he was a scumbag

Oh, didn't know that. ^ Just cuz he wanted to leave Utah he a scumbag for lying about it? or was it cuz it was about his daughter?

These **** belong to everybody. Exceptions aint made cuz some ***** I once knew decided to wife one once upon a time.
Basically…...

I don't know how long they were together but I look at his recent actions and do wonder why he wasn't just living that college/NBA life when he had the chance.

Maybe he aint want to risk have mad kids. Maybe now he got a vasectomy and is going crazy.

Wife aint ugly at all though.

Last edited:
Oh, didn't know that.

These **** belong to everybody. Exceptions aint made cuz some ***** I once knew decided to wife one once upon a time.
Basically…...
What if a child hood friend decides to smash/wife ur mom
Does that saying these **** belong to everybody still stand?????

What if your wife decided to smash you childhood friend?
Are we together or separated/divorced

Oh, didn't know that. ^ Just cuz he wanted to leave Utah he a scumbag for lying about it? or was it cuz it was about his daughter?
Basically…...
I don't know how long they were together but I look at his recent actions and do wonder why he wasn't just living that college/NBA life when he had the chance.

Maybe he aint want to risk have mad kids. Maybe now he got a vasectomy and is going crazy.

Wife aint ugly at all though.

darn

He had a verbal commitment, kinda like Carlos Black Ice Boozer. Him using his kid because she had cancer I think may or may not have been a front. Can‘t really say. But judging on how he is now,.I would say he did lie and a legit jerk.

He proally tried to fantasized against Vanessa and her low cut dresses. Again,.he looks like a sexual addict, like Woods. It explains why his DHT levels are over 9,000 and how his body is always so muscular, and how his hair follicles shrank.

Too much testosterone and rage.

:rofl: :rofl:

Oh, didn't know that.

Basically…...

Does it matter? Dudes gonna get in their feelings anyway.

Everybody blaming Fisher like it don't take two to tango.

Fish Gawd slander will not be tolerated ....

This here man is the living definition of Mr. Take yo B****

Factsoflifeyoutubespoiler

Oh, didn't know that.

Basically…...

Does it matter? Dudes gonna get in their feelings anyway.

Everybody blaming Fisher like it don't take two to tango.
It does matter
Was she the love of my life
Or a drunk night in Vegas
Or someone who I stayed with cause of the kids
I mean what if I was having an affair and didn't really care about her

Back
Top Bottom