Matt Barnes attacks Derek Fisher for dating his estranged wife Vol. WHOA

NBA rumors: Was ex-Knicks coach Derek Fisher dating same women as his players?

http://www.nj.com/knicks/index.ssf/2016/02/nba_rumors_knicks_derek_fisher_tim_hardaway_jr_dat.html

fisherwink.gif

Now dude is wondering why his boy put hands on him? :lol:

That's foul as hell. Messing with an actual friends ex is the same as a family members ex imo.

So there's actually truth to the rumors?!? This dude Fish is something else...:wow: :x. Reaching new levels of ****boism and skull duggery.

Last edited:
#ZikLogic

Fisher didn't coach Hardaway and Early for that long, so it is all fair game.

Last edited:
It's crazy how some can co-sign this foolishness and not say it was foul :smh: :lol: .. dude was out here on his Marvin's Room steez and y'all talkin' about "it's all good, they were divorced: :wow: .. who raised y'all?

What if your friend wants his gf to cheat on him as an excuse to break up with her ? Lol

Last edited:
What if your friend wants his gf to cheat on him as an excuse to break up with her ? Lol

So you ask your boy to try to cheat with her to make it happen? What kind of **** type **** is that? :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Hold on, where did this Tim Hardaway and CleAnthony talk come from?

I mean out of respect for his FATHER, Fish shouldn't disrespect Tim Jr.

Or I guess he shouldn't show respect to someone that he probably had posters on his wall of either right? :rolleyes
Fish had Early set up in that robbery.

Show of hands, how many people have actually went in on their "homies" ex girl? I'm not talking about your acquaintance of a friend but someone you've actually thrown down for? Someone that you would ride for and would do the same for you?

I got into a fight with my best friend since 1992 about this Fisher and Barnes beef. He thinks Fisher is a snake and I told him I would do the same thing if I was Fish. Besides a family members girl nobodies ex chick is off limits in my mind.

No type of honor fam :smh:

I got into a fight with my best friend since 1992 about this Fisher and Barnes beef. He thinks Fisher is a snake and I told him I would do the same thing if I was Fish. Besides a family members girl nobodies ex chick is off limits in my mind.

No type of honor fam :smh:

Hold up, dude actually got into a fight with someone over the right to covet a friends ex? What are you doing with your life man.

Yo you a BAN fo'real man :smh:

Back
Top Bottom