Mature Topic. GF of years putting on weight and not wanting to diet or gym

i would cut her with a quickness...no joke

EDIT: dump her...not knife her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Kneesh foh with your flawed logic. I honestly don't think everyone dates to get married, I know people who've been together for over 5 years and still aren't married and have no intention of getting married and end up breaking up. The whole purpose of dating at my young n tender age is to learn from my mistakes, so when I do find "ms right" everything will flow smoothly. You sound like one of those women with bad weight genes so you're sticking up for shorty. The major problem is that she refuses to work out when I do so 6 days out of the week. If its ok for her to be lazy and let her self go why shouldn't I let her go? The reason I started dating her is because she was cool, pretty and had a nice body. I've stated before that if I wanted a fat chick id start out with one. That being said, the mental 6 month thing is what I've decided to do. Thanks for the advice to all my healthy people out there. I slept over at her crib lastnight after we talked, I woke up at 7 to go do some jump roping, when I'm getting out the bed to go she asks me where I'm going and I tell her, she says oand closes back her eyes. I said yo you said you're gonna start working out with me today, right? She kissed her teeth and rolled over... lol smh.

how does she sound like she has bad weight genes in her family? but if your girl wasn't working out to keep the body she had when you met her why youexpect her to now? its not easy to start a gym routine...once you get goin its cool but to get started is not fun or easy...you come off kinda shallow but ifthats how you feel do you...its best for both of you...

Kneesh foh with your flawed logic. I honestly don't think everyone dates to get married, I know people who've been together for over 5 years and still aren't married and have no intention of getting married and end up breaking up. The whole purpose of dating at my young n tender age is to learn from my mistakes, so when I do find "ms right" everything will flow smoothly. You sound like one of those women with bad weight genes so you're sticking up for shorty. The major problem is that she refuses to work out when I do so 6 days out of the week. If its ok for her to be lazy and let her self go why shouldn't I let her go? The reason I started dating her is because she was cool, pretty and had a nice body. I've stated before that if I wanted a fat chick id start out with one. That being said, the mental 6 month thing is what I've decided to do. Thanks for the advice to all my healthy people out there. I slept over at her crib lastnight after we talked, I woke up at 7 to go do some jump roping, when I'm getting out the bed to go she asks me where I'm going and I tell her, she says oand closes back her eyes. I said yo you said you're gonna start working out with me today, right? She kissed her teeth and rolled over... lol smh.
that's life. your not wrong at all with your logic, you make a lot of sence, However what can you really do? If your posting here so that youcan see if your right for dumping her (if you do) then thats not going to happen. there will always be someone who won't accept your decision

If your that angry about your woman's work out ethic (or lack of) then just drop her, maybe you feel you can do better, but otherwise just find a betteroption in rationalizing with her.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

how does she sound like she has bad weight genes in her family? but if your girl wasn't working out to keep the body she had when you met her why you expect her to now? its not easy to start a gym routine...once you get goin its cool but to get started is not fun or easy...you come off kinda shallow but if thats how you feel do you...its best for both of you...

I understand exactly what he said. And it is very easy to start a gym routine. She could start walking around her neighborhood. She doesn't have thedetermination or discipline to and obviously she is content with her weight and probably is going to increase in size. You can call me shallow if you want butif I tell her countless times she need to make some changes about her weight and she doesn't she has got to go. This is no different than telling someoneto kick their drug habit. Her health is at risk and she is obviously obese. IMO I can't expect a girl who can't take care of herself to take care of meor if we had kids and etc. But that's me, I hear where you coming from.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

If you talking about breaking up with this girl because of her looks you don't love her anyway .

Break up with her for her sake . She doesn't need you fam .

You keep saying "I love her" , but then you just said you wouldn't marry her .

Maybe I missed the memo , but the whole purpose of dating is to find the person you are looking to spend the rest of your life with .

If you already just said you don't plan on marrying her , why not break up with her now ?

Why did you even start dating her ?

You're being straight up disrespectful G , that @%*+ ain't honorable .

QFT...
also i dont know why people think that just because you are doing something they are obligated to do the same thing.
if she wasnt going to the gym to begin with then she was obviously at risk for gaining weight... so u shouldnt have went out with her to begin with if youcare so much....
second, you been with this gurl for years and ur ready to drop her cas she gained some weight...cold hearted.
no one that you end up with is going to stay the same size so you should be more concerned with her character rather than appearances.

its not easy to start going to the gym...

1. most people don't know how to use the equipment when they first start and are embarrassed to ask
2. it can be intimidating to see all those people already in shape
3. when most people start they don't feel as if they are getting the results they wanted in the time they feel they should get them so they give up

i didn't read every page but you should get her to start eating better if she already hasn't

Originally Posted by yungchris504

how does she sound like she has bad weight genes in her family? but if your girl wasn't working out to keep the body she had when you met her why you expect her to now? its not easy to start a gym routine...once you get goin its cool but to get started is not fun or easy...you come off kinda shallow but if thats how you feel do you...its best for both of you...

I understand exactly what he said. And it is very easy to start a gym routine. She could start walking around her neighborhood. She doesn't have the determination or discipline to and obviously she is content with her weight and probably is going to increase in size. You can call me shallow if you want but if I tell her countless times she need to make some changes about her weight and she doesn't she has got to go. This is no different than telling someone to kick their drug habit. Her health is at risk and she is obviously obese. IMO I can't expect a girl who can't take care of herself to take care of me or if we had kids and etc. But that's me, I hear where you coming from.
that was a very good response. It really isnt very difficult to start a workout routine. You dont ahve to go to the gym, you can start walking acouple miles a day, ride your bike instead of driving everywhere. little things like that all show that she at least is willing to do something. but she isntwilling to do any of that stuff. So of course she is just going to get bigger & bigger, just be done with her now & find yourself a girl who willembrace your love of working out &being active

well if she would ask her already in shape BF for pointers in the gym, it wouldnt be too hard to start.

maybe i'm underestimating how self conscious some females tend to be in the gym

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

well if she would ask her already in shape BF for pointers in the gym, it wouldnt be too hard to start.

if she is self-conscious its because that broad gained 40 lbs, she has a reason to be self-conscious she fat as hell.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

if she is self-conscious its because that broad gained 40 lbs, she has a reason to be self-conscious she fat as hell.

she looks at him like "damn he's already THERE" so she may be intimidated by his experience...he's already in shape...if she had a fat friendwho wanted to hit the gym she may be more into it...

also...depends on your personality...cuz if you're not suggesting it, she might look @ it as you being pushy..

i'da been left her. it's obvious you dont have anything to lose if other females are feeling you...sure you mgiht be throwing some time away...butthat's disgusting.

she looks at him like "damn he's already THERE" so she may be intimidated by his experience...he's already in shape...if she had a fat friend who wanted to hit the gym she may be more into it...
stop making excuses for her, she let herself go & gained 40 lbs. there is literally no excuse for that unless the broad was pregnant.

And from her responses when he brings it up, she clearly doesnt want to lose the extra weight, she just wants to find a man that finds her attractive at hercurrent overweight status so she doesnt have to work out

loathsome.

absolutely horrid.

couldnt hav said it better myself.

but personally i would have made sure that she realized she was gaining weight when she hit the 10 lb mark

It seems like some of the women have a different view. They seriously expect us men to stick with them through way beyond thick and thin. Its interesting tosee how you women think. But let ya bf blow up and have to tuck his stomach in one of his pants legs... I bet you bounce n leave fatty boom boom. Noones sayingshe's gotta hit the bar with me and do pullups, dips, and $!!%. Her jogging while I'm doing it would help me to see that she's trying to behealthy.

It seems like some of the women have a different view. They seriously expect us men to stick with them through way beyond thick and thin. Its interesting to see how you women think. But let ya bf blow up and have to tuck his stomach in one of his pants legs... I bet you bounce n leave fatty boom boom. Noones saying she's gotta hit the bar with me and do pullups, dips, and $!!%. Her jogging while I'm doing it would help me to see that she's trying to be healthy.

just drop her already.

i dont bother me unless my chick is obese...mines weighs about 145 thick in the right places hehe but nah if she starts to go up in the 180 then im forcing herinto the gym

she looks at him like "damn he's already THERE" so she may be intimidated by his experience...he's already in shape...if she had a fat friend who wanted to hit the gym she may be more into it...
I dont want to hear that what you are doing are giving her many excuses. She may be intimidated she may be scared bull %%!%. She is just damnlazy. There are lots of middle aged and senior citizens I see walking or jogging or biking in their own neighborhoods. He isn't expecting a miracle butsome initiative which she isn't giving him. I know looks aren't everything but could you be with a person who didn't care a bit about how shelooked? Unless you have an ugly gf.

Karma is a B____!
You will probably end up alone anyway.
And since your putting her on blast its only fare you post a pic of your self!
Maybe your not worth a trip to the gym at the end of the day
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom