Mature Topic. GF of years putting on weight and not wanting to diet or gym

yea blk women are the worst when it comes to watching their weight
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

smh.gif
true +%$*. they have that attitude where they think that no matter how big they get this still falsely believe that they are still attractive.Monique is solely responsible for this, there needs to be an anti-monique campaign. either that or monique needs to die of a heart attack directly related toher weight. maybe that will slap some sense into all of the black women that believe big is beautiful.
mad.gif

end rant

smh.gif
no no...they watch it just fine...they just dont care...
they watch it expand from a size 4 to 14 and call it extra cushion for the pushin...when they know damn well that was several dress sizes ago.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I don't sugar coat anything.

My girl is slim and in decent shape (even though she doesn't work out). I told her if she starts gaining weight she'd better start going to the gym cause I'm not havin' that.

Its not fair to me if she starts slacking while I'm here busting my %+# off to be in good shape.
laugh.gif
/thread.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

smh.gif
they watch it expand from a size 4 to 14 and call it extra cushion for the pushin...when they know damn well that was several dress sizes ago.

obviously you never smashed a fat chick before.

there is cushion in abundance, and it feels good, i wouldn't tell anybody about it tho...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

smh.gif

there is cushion in abundance, and it feels good, i wouldn't tell anybody about it tho...
grin.gif
just because you are willing to have sex with a broad that hasnt seen her vajayjay in years, doesnt mean that other people would ever think aboutit unless it was for money.

smh.gif

grin.gif
i dont mind cushion...in certain places...but not everywhere...if i wanted a pillow id go to target

and im a girl...

Originally Posted by ericberry14

smh.gif
true +%$*. they have that attitude where they think that no matter how big they get this still falsely believe that they are still attractive. Monique is solely responsible for this, there needs to be an anti-monique campaign. either that or monique needs to die of a heart attack directly related to her weight. maybe that will slap some sense into all of the black women that believe big is beautiful.
mad.gif

end rant

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

grin.gif
i dont mind cushion...in certain places...but not everywhere...if i wanted a pillow id go to target

and im a girl...

so you ain't never smashed a fat dude?

MJG?

Biggie?

Gorilla Black?

Big Moe?

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Do you guys seriously think I'm going to the gym with that behind me? and I'm def not marrying her, she just aint the type to wed and have offspring with. Her genes aint up to par fam. No doubt I love her, but I should NOT have to force you to want to be healthy and be sexy. And if she thinks its ok to be extremely morbidly obese like that cow monique, then thats on her. I told her she has 6 months to lose half the weight or im out. That gives me some time to enjoy that bike incase she takes it when i leave her.
son do you hear how you talkin about your girl? just leave her obviously you don't want her why stay just to complain
indifferent.gif

you should start spending no time with her and tell her you are at the gym. eventually she will get tired of getting no time. use that to get her to workout.and instead of eating out, cook something that's healthy. you obviously care for her so give a real effort. if that fails, give her the business straightup. if she doesn't get it together you gotta move on.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Do you guys seriously think I'm going to the gym with that behind me? and I'm def not marrying her, she just aint the type to wed and have offspring with. Her genes aint up to par fam. No doubt I love her, but I should NOT have to force you to want to be healthy and be sexy. And if she thinks its ok to be extremely morbidly obese like that cow monique, then thats on her. I told her she has 6 months to lose half the weight or im out. That gives me some time to enjoy that bike incase she takes it when i leave her.
son do you hear how you talkin about your girl? just leave her obviously you don't want her why stay just to complain
indifferent.gif

QFT! OP you sound ridiculous! There is NO WAY that you care about her, let alone love her, and dogging her out like this. Dude I know its hard, but you are onsome straight coward type stuff. Just dead it.

smh.gif

grin.gif

and im a girl...

so you ain't never smashed a fat dude?

MJG?

Biggie?

Gorilla Black?

Big Moe?

no...tall and athletic...im 5'9
or average and athletic
what i look like with a chunky man?

I don't play that crap. Since I am a Marine I am expected to remain a certain physique. I know I may deter from it from time to time, but I be damn if Idon't go back to looking like it. So I tell my girl from day 1 what is up and I am always suggesting easy lil things she can do, like jogging and variousab workouts. She doesn't have to start in a gym she can start at home and work her way up. Here is a chick I went to HighSchool with:

Before

After

sick.gif

162 at 5'2 is huge. she's a roley poley for sure. reminds me of girl from willy wonka after she ate the blueberry.
I wouldn't even give her an ultimatum, i'd just be out.

I always get this topic out of the way every time I meet someone. I let it be known that I like skinny women. I don't care if you don't have a bigchest or a big butt I want them to look fit. And by fit I mean thin. Women letting themselves go FTL.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom