Mavs @ Celtics Thread (ABC)

laugh.gif
@ Dirk passing the ball to KG

Aren't much better on the other end either when playing teams like this either Nowitness.
laugh.gif

Human victory cigar in the first quarter..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Rondo is only 22? I always thought he was older.

nah he young as hell......but damn dallas playing like garbage but i think its safe to say the celtics are back

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Aren't much better on the other end either when playing teams like this either Nowitness.
laugh.gif

Human victory cigar in the first quarter..
tired.gif
I don't see how Mark Cuban watches this crap night in and out and can sit at his desk with a straight face talkin about "We're nottrading Josh Howard. We like our basketball team."

sick.gif

For real, they needa blow this thing up entirely... Trade Dirk RIGHT NOW while he's playing great basketball and you can get some kinda value for him...

I still trade Josh before you trade Dirk. It's just my opinion, yeah we could get good value for Dirk right now, but if that doesn't work out, andnothing comes about in 2010, we're in a deep hole for a while.

Mark HAS to get sick of losing to elite teams each time we have one on our schedule. I agree that not being willing to trade Josh, but I think not only teamsnot offering us good offers, but his trade value is crap. The only way I want to see Dirk traded is if we get a defensive minded-center AND an offensivethreat. We NEED a defender who brings it every night and can be a threat for other teams. Something like a Dirk for Okafor/Wallace trade. I really don'tsee who else we can get from ANY team without it being a combination of the both, because we desperately need a low-post defender and another scorer.

i'm eating my breakfast and when the celtics get the lead I'm telling myself this was the last time the Mavs have the lead the whole game. I hope thisisn't the case for ABC viewing purposes.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I still trade Josh before you trade Dirk. It's just my opinion, yeah we could get good value for Dirk right now, but if that doesn't work out, and nothing comes about in 2010, we're in a deep hole for a while.

Mark HAS to get sick of losing to elite teams each time we have one on our schedule. I agree that not being willing to trade Josh, but I think not only teams not offering us good offers, but his trade value is crap. The only way I want to see Dirk traded is if we get a defensive minded-center AND an offensive threat. We NEED a defender who brings it every night and can be a threat for other teams. Something like a Dirk for Okafor/Wallace trade. I really don't see who else we can get from ANY team without it being a combination of the both, because we desperately need a low-post defender and another scorer.
Frankly, I trade both of them for cap relief and picks... We need to rebuild... And with those two contracts gone we'd have a wad of cap roomto fool around with, probably as much or more than anybody in the L...

Feel bad for Dirk after all he's done for this team that he still don't get the support that helps him win a ring or at least win some playoff games

smh.gif
Mavs are
smh.gif
this year.... stuck with Kidd....No defense....and no real "leader" on the team....damn

Well if we could, I'd love that.

It's not a matter of whether they should or not, but IF they can. I just really don't really see that happening. Mark Cuban has been a great owner, butI don't see him trading his established stars because they are no longer an elite team. It'd be nice to have Dirk and Josh's contracts gone, butI'm more concerned with Dampiers contract honestly. If we DO trade Dirk, I'd want to package Dampier with it if we're going to completely start therebuilding phase. If Detroit is really looking to trade, and they have faith in Iverson and Stuckey, you could add Dirk and Dampier to that team, and give usSheed and Rip...

Kidd
Rip
Josh (or whoever we would have traded for him)
?
Sheed

If we could get a draft pick for Josh, sign a free agent, let Sheed and Kidd go, drat well, I'd be fine with that. But I don't know how efficiently abackcourt of Rip and JET would do.

The Celts basically have the game won in the 2nd quarter during home games... its crazy how good they are.

Cleveland doesn't blow out teams this early in games, and as often..

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

The Celts basically have the game won in the 2nd quarter during home games... its crazy how good they are.

Cleveland doesn't blow out teams this early in games, and as often..
Dallas is that bad, don't get confused,
laugh.gif

but I'm more concerned with Dampiers contract honestly.
Dampier's contract is only guaranteed through next season... The last year of his deal is like the last year of Stackhouse's deal, whereit only becomes fully guaranteed if he makes an all-star game next season or some %!%* like that...
laugh.gif

So his contract wouldn't hamper us in the 2010 FA market too much...

Back
Top Bottom