Mavs @ Celtics Thread (ABC)

laugh.gif
@ those big German elbows.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

i can see why dirk isn't a starter ... garnett just spun on him like he wasn't even there
smh.gif
Because defense is oh so relevant in the All-Star Game.

laugh.gif
u mad when all u do is score and do nothing else to help ur team ...

i kinda like the ASG uniforms and i just turned to abc and looked at the score $@* happened

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i can see why dirk isn't a starter ... garnett just spun on him like he wasn't even there
smh.gif
Because defense is oh so relevant in the All-Star Game.

laugh.gif
u mad when all u do is score and do nothing else to help ur team ...
Uhh, dude's not a Mavs fan,
laugh.gif

Besides the fact that I could care less about what Dirk does or does not do to help his team, what you said isn't even true.

And I always find it funny when people still think more than maybe five players in the league have any concern for playing individual defense.

Besides the fact that I could care less about what Dirk does or does not do to help his team, what you said isn't even true.

And I always find it funny when people still think more than maybe five players in the league have any concern for playing defense.
you high right?
laugh.gif
trying to use that to help your case, whenthe last team that won it all has 5 players all playing D TOGETHER

my edit to your edit

And I always find it funny when people still think more than maybe five players in the league have any concern for playing individual defense.
its not a individual game why play individual D? try again
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

whoa...redd tore his acl?!
yea i know....i wondered why i lost my ov/un bet last night they was scoring like hell and then it slowed up dramatically in the 2nd half

Originally Posted by CasperJr

And I always find it funny when people still think more than maybe five players in the league have any concern for playing defense.
you high right?
laugh.gif
trying to use that to help your case, when the last team that won it all has 5 players all playing D TOGETHER

my edit to your edit

its not a individual game why play individual D? try again
grin.gif

What are you talking about?

Big win but watching the Cavs last night looks like its going to be a lot harder then last year.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Nice story on PP.

nerd.gif

I was at the game. Was it pretty much like that SI story a few weeks ago?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"value=""></param><paramname="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embedsrc=""type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back
Top Bottom