Mavs @ Celtics Thread (ABC)

I'm just beginning to think this group of guys aren't coach-able, this team doesn't have the right attitude when going on the court, they neverhave the confidence they need to win. Teams like San Antonio, Los Angeles, and Cleveland go out there with confidence, and the only player on our team withthat confidence are Kidd and JET.

Call me crazy but I want to keep Jason Terry around more than anyone else on this team, he's good for our team, if we can re-sign him for a cheapercontract, I'd like to keep him around as long as possible, play the Stackhouse role for this team.

74 at the half
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Damn when the Celtics are on their game they blow out teams unlike any other.
i know....its amazing....even the haters should be like
eek.gif
lol

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

WTH happened to the Mavs????
Frankly, they were never a great basketball team...

They've been a consistently good team this entire decade, but they've never been great... Teams don't win without two superstars, and theyMavericks haven't had that...

That 2005 team that went to the Finals was a good team that had a great season... They were not a great team like the Celtics or Lakers areright now...

someone tell me how they have 74 in 2 quarters?! I just changed it here thinking it's the end of the 3rd quarter because the score is so high

smh @ Dallas

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

eek.gif
lol

Celts are playing great but give the Mavs some credit too...they are really bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

eek.gif
lol

Celts are playing great but give the Mavs some credit too...they are really bad

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

The Celts basically have the game won in the 2nd quarter during home games... its crazy how good they are.

Cleveland doesn't blow out teams this early in games, and as often..
Dallas is that bad, don't get confused,
laugh.gif

They aren't great, but Boston did this to Phoenix last week, they've done it to Portland and Detroit, its just nuts.

Like someone said too, even the haters should be like
eek.gif
sometimes.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

WTH happened to the Mavs????
Frankly, they were never a great basketball team...

They've been a consistently good team this entire decade, but they've never been great... Teams don't win without two superstars, and they Mavericks haven't had that...

That 2005 team that went to the Finals was a good team that had a great season... They were not a great team like the Celtics or Lakers are right now...

<------ I just noticed your Avy... lol...

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Nice story on PP.
Very good piece... The Truth
pimp.gif

And just when you think it can't get any worse for the Mavs, 8-0 Celtics run to kick off the 3rd quarter...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom