Max B GUILTY according to hiphopstan...

Originally Posted by el cuco

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

sorry if this question has been asked already, I didnt read the thread. how much time is Max gonna be doing?

I think he can face 20yrs, it sucks though cause i think he was in jail for almost 10yrs before, but i could be wrong... I'm mad i thought he would have this case beat since his chick at the time switched up her stories.
Yea I think he did like seven or eight years from 17 to 25

Originally Posted by red mpls

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Id never wish a man jail time....for all those people sayin thats what he gets and so on have obviously never been there.....I guarantee everyone in this thread has done 1 thing in their lifetime that could of gotten them jailtime if caught....spoiled nters FTL
yeah id never wish jail time on a man but

why not. Max knew what it was. they didnt just stick up these dudes they KILLED BOTH of them. Aint no remorse and he had involvement.
I'm sayin, dudes actin' like this is some tragedy that Max B is going to prison after he was convicted for his involvement in the robbery and murders of two people
eyes.gif
. The real tragedies here are that two people lost their lives over Max B and his cohorts' greed... they're gone forever and their families and loved ones have to live everyday with that. And the flip side of that is that Max's family is suffering for the dumb, greedy $!$! he did as well... my heart goes out to his seed.

I'm never "happy" to see someone, especially a Black man, go to prison... but if you commit or are involved in a double-murder and you were in a position to make enough money to take care of you and your family legally (and were doing so) you deserve no sympathy for living with the consequences of your idiotic and destructive actions.

laugh.gif
at dudes claimin' they would never wish prison on anyone. Maybe you and your loved ones have ever been the victims of murder, attempted murder, rape, etc. but when you're put in those situations you may see things very differently... So if you've never had to face those cicumstances, who's really the spoiled one?

There are plenty of victims in the system... and Max B certainly isn't one of them.

eek.gif
Real #+!!...................along with the rest of your post

^ word up..

sounds like they have a legit shot at having the case thrown out at appeals court..

Originally Posted by MrWavez

red mpls wrote:

PolosandDunks wrote:

philly5fan wrote:

Id never wish a man jail time....for all those people sayin thats what he gets and so on have obviously never been there.....I guarantee everyone in this thread has done 1 thing in their lifetime that could of gotten them jailtime if caught....spoiled nters FTL

why not. Max knew what it was. they didnt just stick up these dudes they KILLED BOTH of them. Aint no remorse and he had involvement.

I'm sayin, dudes actin' like this is some tragedy that Max B is going to prison after he was convicted for his involvement in the robbery and murders of two people
eyes.gif
. The real tragedies here are that two people lost their lives over Max B and his cohorts' greed... they're gone forever and their families and loved ones have to live everyday with that. And the flip side of that is that Max's family is suffering for the dumb, greedy $!$! he did as well... my heart goes out to his seed.

I'm never "happy" to see someone, especially a Black man, go to prison... but if you commit or are involved in a double-murder and you were in a position to make enough money to take care of you and your family legally (and were doing so) you deserve no sympathy for living with the consequences of your idiotic and destructive actions.

laugh.gif
at dudes claimin' they would never wish prison on anyone. Maybe you and your loved ones have ever been the victims of murder, attempted murder, rape, etc. but when you're put in those situations you may see things very differently... So if you've never had to face those cicumstances, who's really the spoiled one?

There are plenty of victims in the system... and Max B certainly isn't one of them.

eek.gif
Real +$#+...................along with the rest of your post

No, he makes good music so ignore all that . FREE MAX B !

smh.gif

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yall actin like dude just died.
laugh.gif
He got bagged for bein involved in some nonsense. I'm pretty sure that his lawyer can appeal but if the lawyer aint gettin paid, he aint gon care about dude. If he want a lesser sentence or some type of miracle, he better study the system front and back. He got 1.5 months to bring something to table.

sounds like they have a presentable case for the appeal...after listening to that audio ninjahood posted
i got mine from Wavie Crocket (Return Of The Wave) peep the avy for cover of mixtape or pm ne if you need link

Thought of the joint Never Wanna Go Back There soon as i read the title.. SMH.. R.i.P to The career of Wavy Crockett

anybody get the feelin while listenin to that joint that he was thinkin about get raped again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yall actin like dude just died.
laugh.gif
He got bagged for bein involved in some nonsense. I'm pretty sure that his lawyer can appeal but if the lawyer aint gettin paid, he aint gon care about dude. If he want a lesser sentence or some type of miracle, he better study the system front and back. He got 1.5 months to bring something to table.

sounds like they have a presentable case for the appeal...after listening to that audio ninjahood posted
This may be so but w/o the ducketts, his lawyer aint liftin a finger. Cases and paperwork get's dragged on for a reason, cause the lawyer aintgettin paid. Let's see if all his so called "boys" throw him some change to fight and appeal

former felon. rapper. black. thats a definite quarter pice. ol girls copped to 18. he deffinitelly gettin moret than her

cot damn, max b is nice. If you're bent and you pop in some max beasley, you'll get a whole different perspective on his music.

btw, in that video clip up there that dapper d posted, where is that last track from? Towards the end of the video?

solesavage wrote:
btw, in that video clip up there that dapper d posted, where is that last track from? Towards the end of the video?
It's called "Never wanna go back"

Originally Posted by M16

MrWavez said:
red mpls wrote:

PolosandDunks wrote:

philly5fan wrote:

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
Real +$#+...................along with the rest of your post

No, he makes good music so ignore all that . FREE MAX B !

smh.gif
Thats the realest iisht u ever typed
pimp.gif

If max gets 30 thats dirty. what he did was wrong but he didnt pull no trigger or have them guys who passed hit.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

If max gets 30 thats dirty. what he did was wrong but he didnt pull no trigger or have them guys who passed hit.

Do you even know the charges he got?

@+#!$ got covicted of everything but murder...

Conspiracy alone is 20...

why would they give him 20, when they key witness copped out to 18?

That wouldn't even make sense..

Do anybody read hip hop weekly?

They had artucle on the case...basically sayin' max was cooperating with the boys to get the brunt of the charges pushed on his stepbrother....they even got his step brother confirming it...

That's some B.A.N. +$%+ there.....

smh.gif
that key witness also switched up on everyone and said Max didnt know anything
eyes.gif

we'll see what happens with this appeal, French said he's gonna throw some money in to help with lawyer expenses and Jim relinquishing that contract sohis fam can eat

They had article on the case...basically sayin' max was cooperating with the boys to get the brunt of the charges pushed on his stepbrother....they even got his step brother confirming it...

smh.gif
Wooooooooowowowowowow.

Originally Posted by dreClark

They had article on the case...basically sayin' max was cooperating with the boys to get the brunt of the charges pushed on his stepbrother....they even
got his step brother confirming it...

smh.gif
Wooooooooowowowowowow.

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom