MAX B IS COMING HOME!!! VOL. THE WAVE IS COMING 2012

Originally Posted by roback1991

Despite citing thisis50.com (arguably one of the most credible online resources), you are still, unfortunately, wildly confused and erroneous in your amateur legal assessment.

An "appeal" is not "parole".

Charly "Max B" Wingate will die in prison while you continue to troll Niketalk.
eek.gif

OP you have no understanding of the legal system whatsoever.. Charles Manson is appealing his case too, guess he'll be out on the streets soon enough right?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Word around town Max B coming home April 2012
Its about damn time. The U.S Justice system is a $$%!!. Maxxy was innocent from the jump, although he is bout that life. @%+#$! was just hating on him. 
Special guest on Love and Hip Hop? 
nerd.gif
 Lets see what that $$%!! Chrissy got to say about that. Biggavel had that $$%!! on his camera phone. 

I cannot wait for Lil B and Max B to drop that collabo, Heem Wave coming soon.

With Frenchy on BAD BOY, we already know he's gonna give Charlie some shine, because French is a real *+%#%.

oww

MaxB.gif

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm confused... I only read the first page but you know an appeal doesn't equal release right? An appeal is just that... an appeal. It doesn't equal acquittal... Not even to mention that the appellate court hasn't even granted the appeal yet. The court may not even consider rehearing his case.

You dudes always claim to be about that life and eating years behind bars like it's nothing, and don't even know how the legal system works?

I can't tell if this thread is just trolling or misguided and misinformed foolishness.

Meh. He can write hooks n the pen... I dont see y he needa come home
laugh.gif
The,vids got corny after he ran outta beefs/ran outta new vocab words

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

outside of the tri-state area, who exactly is checking for max b or french montana?
ummm, french is hotter in da south then in NY if anything. so your argument is flawed.
I don't see how you can say what I ASKED was an argument since it was clearly a question. 
laugh.gif
  Honestly, Ninja....I don't take anything you say seriously if it doesn't concern da heights, north face, nikes, and apparently the triangle offense
laugh.gif

Can you back up your claim that he's hotter in the south than in NY?  It's news to me considering I spend 70% of my time in the south.  I never heard of this dude anywhere aside from NT.  Who knows...maybe I'm wrong.... *shrugs*

!%$% does ninjahood know about the south?

Let alone any outside of the heights
laugh.gif

if its true..you know ima blow me a dub for max...
one of the few artists NT hyped up that was actually worth the hype...

Yall better sit back and enjoy this wave.....owww

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

outside of the tri-state area, who exactly is checking for max b or french montana?
this x50000000000000
French is pretty popular...he sucks but I know some dudes down here in Bama that listen to him.
Max B on the other hand.....
laugh.gif

Never heard his name mentioned anywhere except for NT

Just seen some of his vids on YouTube, he's garbage.

Don't understand all this hype for him, he should stay in jail.

1 less wack rapper.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom